The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ShelterLogic — Bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In August of 07 I purchased and 10x10 ShelterLogic canopy through Northern Tool Co. I have used the canopy 9 times in the past year. The last time I used it I noted a corner strut had broken completely and one of the corner assemblies is badly cracked. Both Northern Tool and ShelterLogic have told me there is nothing they can/will do becuase the product has only a 1 year warranty. I have written to ShelterLogic asking that the frame be replaced as it is practically unusable and the damage has to be from defective construction or materials. I would certainly not purchase any product from ShelterLogic or Northern Tool again.
More ShelterLogic Complaints & Reviews
- Shelter Logic - Replacement parts!
- Shelter Logic / Menards Enclosure Kit - Hadn't received the product as promised
- ShelterLogic, LLC - Bad customer service
- Shelter Logic - Poor response to inquiry
- ShelterLogic Corporation - Roundtop structure
- ShelterLogic - Poor design
- ShelterLogic Corporation - Loss canopy
- ShelterLogic Corporation - 10x20 portable carports (2)
- Shelter Logic - shipping