ShelterLogicBad service

In August of 07 I purchased and 10x10 ShelterLogic canopy through Northern Tool Co. I have used the canopy 9 times in the past year. The last time I used it I noted a corner strut had broken completely and one of the corner assemblies is badly cracked. Both Northern Tool and ShelterLogic have told me there is nothing they can/will do becuase the product has only a 1 year warranty. I have written to ShelterLogic asking that the frame be replaced as it is practically unusable and the damage has to be from defective construction or materials. I would certainly not purchase any product from ShelterLogic or Northern Tool again.

• Da
    Daniel Jacques Jul 19, 2020

Purchased a Round top 15X10X8 from TSC in the spring of 2019. In the fall, I put it together and it stood up well through a light winter. In 2020, it had been up for another light winter, and nor there are holes in the canvas and the zipper doesn't work the best. T Paid over $350.00 for it and thought it would hold up better than it has. TSC says call the company, as the warranty is only 1-year and they cant do anything for me. I see its made in CHINA, and I'm sure as I read other complaints, they will do nothing for me...There are a lot of better products out there than these cheap shelters...