Shaw's — unethical behaviour
I went to your store (Deli/Meat department) around 9.10 am on 7/17/19.
The employee had his headphone so he couldn't hear me. I had to raise my voice, not really louder, saying "Hello" a few times and he finally heard me but seemed to be mad.
First, he stated his station wasn't open yet then he asked what I needed? I said that I'd like to purchase 2 pcs of "fish cake" which was $3.99/lbs. He gave me the different item which was $5.99/lbs. I told him I just wanted to have the fish cake only. Then he said the fish cake wasn't $3.99/lbs. I told him the price label was written $3.99 right there, very clearly. He disagreed, stating it would be more than $3.99/lbs
I'm disappointed that I wasted my time in your store. Instead, I'd better go to Trader Joe, Stop & Shop or Wholefoods. The staff was
very aggressive with his grouchy voice
Thanks for your time,
77 Marion St
Brookline, MA 02446
More Shaw's Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers
- Shaw's - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaw's - rotisserie chicken.
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws - manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
- Shaw's - old food
- Shaw's - employee drunk at work.
- Shaw's - western union customer service
- Shaw's - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws - false advertisement