Shane Moore AuthorAbusive and Insulting

C

I was a friend until recently with Shane Moore on facebook, but after I refused to accept his advice on weight loss he became abusive and insulting and chose to block me. I suffer from severe depression and mental illness and have been bothered by my weight for a while. I was disgusted that a supposedly respected author could be so rude and offensive. His comment is below:
Shane Moore · Friends with Luke Romyn
You are ###ing ###. I don't tolerate stupid ###ing ### on my page. Goodbye fatty.
I would like everyone to know what kind of person he is, and to boycott his books, Fallout St Louis is one of them.

Abusive and Insulting

• Au
    Author Shane Moore Sep 16, 2011

Of course you failed to mentioned the fact you cussed me out right before my reply. Was it childish for me to react that way? Sure. Do I give a ###? No. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you can't take it, don't dish it, missy.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you expected to have your ### kissed online. Good luck with your ###ic "starvation diet."