SGIO InsuranceNot legitimate!

M

In 2010 I purchased health insurance from SGIO Insurance paying $150.00 a month in premiums. I am now dealing with a collection agency for the services that SGIO should have paid for 30 months ago. Who's in charge of making sure that insurance companies are legitimate?

• Lo
    Louribear Mar 19, 2013

My mothers car was hit by someone insured by SGIO, it took months and months, with continual lies and drama to even have the assessment completed by them. In the mean time my mother was lied to, given false information enough for her to believe she was going crazy. I called their office today and spoke to someone who was rude and didnt even know a company email to send a letter to, and as it turns out had more insight into the stuff up possibly because they were part of the cause. They would not refer me to a supervisor and hung up on me. Finally I called another department, asked for complaints and had a lovely man call who it seems, was able to get to the bottom of the problem. I have been promised a call back in the next half an hour with a resolution. I dont think I will hold my breath.

Comment Guidelines