sew 4 less.compoor quality instruction manual

I ordered a copy of an instruction manual for an older Singer brand serger. It costs just over $20.00 with shipping and handling. The copy is of such low quality that I'm sending it back. It's useless because the illustrations copied so dark that no detail can be seen. It looks like someone hurriedly ran off copies without checking to see if they were too dark and then stapled the whole thing together( It was bound with staples). I really could have done a better job using the simple copy machine at my place of work.
I have to pay to return the manual and my invoice states they may keep 25% of my payment for restocking. What a raw deal ! Live and learn.
I did find late, that Singer has their own website and offers a printers quality copy, spiral bound, of the instruction manual I need for the same price.

• Gb
    gbillings Aug 13, 2012

i also ordered a manual from sew4less, a supposed service manual for a pfaff 145 sewing machine.
    it was a joke. some pages copied from a real service manual but not anything you could use to
    actually repair a pfaff 145. i know it will not do any good to complain to a company that would
    advertise something like this...but

• Se
    Sewing fun Mar 30, 2010

I was given a full refund and was told to keep the for an older Singer brand sewing meachin. After I read the manual its was all I need thanks sew4less.com..
    Happy with my free manual ..

PS
    I did again buy a Brother manual from sew4less.com its was well worth the 14.00... And they gave me free shipping on the order.

Happy with my free manual and free shipping.