serdang hospital malaysialong waiting and poor service

Long waiting time from 12pm to 8pm, not follow sequence number, 8 hours waiting time, asking staff why patient come later but serve first, and reply dont know.

• Iv
    Ivan Tan May 31, 2018

Bad actitiued, the manner that the nurses are so bad. They don't even respect the paition. Lastly the security gaurd that makes me angry the most. I went out with their tag, and suddenly she shout at me and scold me badly. Can't just inform me in a polite manner? Hope that the works will be more respective to other. Respect others Please .

• Lo
    lookp Jul 26, 2016

Hi, i would suggest you all to visit the nearest hospital for you all to avoid all this problems. So, please visit this link to get the list and the infoprmations of the hospitals around the Malaysia. http://www.lookp.com/malaysia/hospital?utm_medium=personal+blog&utm_source=complaint+board&utm_campaign=hospital

• Al
    Alagappan Vellasamy Dec 08, 2015

I came this morning at 8am. Gave blood and registered at urology for regular followup. My number is 3060. The corrent number is 3037. It is 4pm. I don't understand. I asked the nurse, she said she too dont understand.
    Can you help us please