Selig Associates IncUnprofessional, scamming and dishonest people

R

I had the misfortune to deal with Selig Associates Inc. I will never again deal with them and won’t recommend these guys to others. I had only problems with them and everything what I heard about the taxes was only blah-blah and some fake details. I was sick of their unfair actions and wrong documents. I said that I didn’t want to continue to work with them and terminated our contract. However, these guys even tried to threaten me.

• José Carrero Aug 02, 2016

The guy complaining sounds like a total A-Hole.

• Go
    goonyork Jun 12, 2017

I've worked with these guys for a few years. The fact of the matter is they are abrasive but they get the JOB DONE. Rough on the edges, borderline [censor]? Sure. Scam artists? No way. They solved my absolute headache. BTW Christopher A. Spicer is the real scam artist!
    4061 Stiles Street
    Bridgeville, PA 15017
    Height
    5' 4" (163 centimeters)
    Weight
    206.4 pounds (93.8 kilograms)
    Blood type