Seifu Tesfaye/ Gym membernot effective my cancilation

Starting from June 7, 2012, The company won't allow me to cancel my membership. And they continue to charge me biwekely, because of that i make stop payment starting from October 26, 2012 and threaten to send this to a collections agency. See me letter to them below <[protected]@yahoo, ca>

maria capuano Mar 12, 2013

I cancel the membership ofter using the facility two times. I called I wrote still kept charging my credit card. changed the put stop payment on the credit card. Now I get charged 19.50 Service charge every month beside the $ 20.99 club fees.
    I am not the only one. I heard many time from other club members
    [protected]@yahoo.com