Security-internet10.com Riga LvaCharges to credit card. didn't order

January 19, 2010, $109.85 was charged to my Capital One credit card; for what I don't know. I disputed the charges and Capital One adjusted the charges January 25, 2010. However, today I learned the charges were re-billed to my card. The day the $109.85 charges were
removed, another charge for $107.95 was added. This was from walmart.com walmart.com AR. I thought it odd that one was removed and another added for about the same amount, plus the fact that I hadn't ordered anything from either. Capital One says their Fraud Investigating Department conducted an investigation and determined I am responsible for the charges that were re-billed. No thank you! I may have been born yesterday, but I didn't fall off a turnip truck . I activated my credit card January 14, 2010. Since then I have had nothing but problems. Also, there is a $49.99 charge from Symantec/Norton for a antivirus download. It would not download. I contacted them by a number they provided and was assured the charges would be reimbursed. The charges are remain on my card. Please help me if you can. You and I have more than enough to worry about...Don't need more! Thank you for your time and effort.

Mark Dugger Jul 25, 2011

I am currently going through the same thing with GM CARD.com. I have been charged $154.63 for a kid kraft doll house that I did not authorize a purchase to a Kelly L. England. All the information that GM sent me is not legable so I cannot do anything with it it's worthless. Seems to me that this walmart.com/AR is rather scammish. I will be working hard not to pay this charge as I do not know this person and have never purchased anything on line from walmart.com/AR. I have had great service with the GM card in the past but I will tell you that when you have a problem it is hell to get resolution with GM.When I get this streightened out my relationship with GM Card.com will be terminated as there customer service SUCKS!

• Da
    DaniMarie Feb 18, 2010

The same thing happened to our card and we are pretty sure that it is identity theft. Our credit card company to cancel our old account and re-issue another card and account. We also had the similar issue with the anti-virsus and it trashed our computer and cost $200 to repair. Our computer guy thought that it was identity theft and advised us to get rid of the credit card that we used to purchase the software with. Thankfully, our credit card company was already all over it, and were already aware of other bogus charges on our card. I would highly recommend that you get rid of that credit card asap!! Like now, like today!!! Good luck and thanks for putting this on here!