scorescense.comcharges on my account that was not authorized

I was offered a credit report for 1.00 and scorescense deducted 29.95 in march 2011 and april 2011. I would like to have this put back in my account immediately!

• Mn
    mnwilks Aug 29, 2012

A total rip off. Wish I had know about this before I accepted their "free" offer. I'm reporting them to the Texas and South Carolina attornies general. This company should be put out of business!

• Vi
    vickimcn Mar 22, 2012

What make me even madder was when I called to complain and asked for my money back they said I couldn't have it back and if I canceled now I wouldn't have access to the information that I'd 'paid' fpr. I was told I'd have to call back in a month which I'm sure they are hoping I'll forget about. I feel tricked and scammed.

• Ll
    LLQ Mar 14, 2012

I also was offered a Free Credit Report but then was advised that the transaction would only cost $1.00 and then later was debited $29.95 in Jan 2012 and then again $29.95 in Feb 2012. Such a (RIP OFF & A SCAM) watch out for anything that states (FREE) it's free alright, only to them because they take it.

johns14 Mar 07, 2012

On March 2nd 2012 this company took money from my account after I agreed to a free trial, the company denied a refund claiming that I requested the refund after the trial period when in fact I requested the refund within 10 hours of applying for the trial, this company uses unfair business pratices and the system is set up to take your money once you enter your credit card numbers and it will give you what ever service it wants to. I would not recommend this service to anyone.

• Do
    dorimartin Feb 27, 2012

They did the same to me. How do I get my $$ back??? I am at [email protected]

• Ky
    Kyleesnona Feb 08, 2012

They have started doing the same to me, I want my money back. How do I stop them? If you know please let me know. My e-mail address is [email protected] Thanks!!

• Th
    Theresa G Jun 15, 2011

They are the biggest rip-off. Iagree 100% I am still calling to get my refund.