Scenic Concepts, Inc.Salesman's technique and style

When I informed the salesperson that we did not want to keep their product (an aerial photograph of out property) the salesperson tried to make me believe it was our responsibility to get the picture back to them and said they weren't really willing to come all that way to get their picture back. (They were willing to "come all that way" to take our money!?!) He asked me to ask my husband if he would drop it off on his way to work. I knew he wouldn't, but I asked, I was right, he wasn't. When I told this to the salesman he replied by saying "you seem so nice how did you end up with a guy like that?" Clue number one, you should find a new business if your salespitch includes trashing your potential customer's spouse!!! Number two, I will share this lovely story with anyone who will stand still long enough to hear it. And a little side note, I know you accepted $75. cash from my friends down the road (even though you told me that $100. was the lowest you could go), I wonder if you document your cash sales for Uncle Sam, just a thought.

More Scenic Concepts, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

• On
    onelove1 Nov 12, 2011

A salesperson showed up at our house with a photo of our house. Did not act professional or trustworthy. Is this even a legit company?? I dont want to know, I just never want to see them ever again. People need to be more professional!! If they had done it right like let us know they were coming, we could have been prepared! In fact, why even come to our house?? We would happily have mail ordered a photo!