SCDL PuneFraud

Dear sir/mam,

I am ankush sharma
Reg no : [protected]
Course : pgdba

I have invested my time, effort and money in order to upgrade myself with pgdba from your institute.
I have cleared all my exams and deposited my project in year 2010. But till now I have not recieved my detailed marks sheet and certificate. On following up again and again I was asked to submit a dd with rs. 500 in order to get marks sheet. It was rejected and the details are below.
I request you to understand my situation and provide me the certificate as I had put in some hard effort for the same.
In case if my complaint still remained unheard I will make sure that misconduct of the institute should reach out to people through what ever means possible.

Ankush sharma