Savebig.comBurned once, not ever again

G

I signed on to the SaveBig site, got my free(?)bids Bid on several point cards then had to leave the site.A week later I decided to go back and continue on the site.There is no way to log into the account that I had created. The site goes dead, tells you that your information belongs to an established account(NO KIDDING).Then, after an hour of trying, I tried to log off the site! No way!! Some insert says wait for a "chat".Burned once, not ever again.

• Ha
    Harizhe Sep 12, 2012

Evil...thieves. Outright robbery. When you visit the page, you see many auctions going on, apparently where people are winning things like flat-screen HDTV's for mere pennies. When you try to navigate to another page within the site, you are offered to register...simple enough...they request your credit card info, just like eBay...then, poof! They inform you that you have 100 bids...each of which costs a dollar. Yes, they just charged your credit card $100, like it or not. Then you get inside the site, and surprise! The auctions are almost impossible to win...I do not know if there are actually other human users participating, or if it's all just fake...but either way, it's a terrible fraud... (and of course there's no customer service phone number, and emails requesting a refund are totally ignored...) owners of the site ought to be thrown in prison.

• Pv
    pvgranger35 Dec 09, 2011

i tried to find the directions, but i couldnt find them anywhere. at the beginning i thought the bidding was offered from nomorerack, but it's not. this doesnt't sound right to me.

Sapezze Nov 29, 2011

I opened an account several months ago, and was very dissatisfied with the products offered for bids. I never saw any items(ipods, ipads, etc) to bid on usually just the cases for them or earpieces. I finally would bid on bid cards to increase the number of bids I had. After accumilating about 350 I waited several months hoping that some quality items would appear. One week ago, I decided to try, but could only get to the page where I would have to pay $99 to create an account( I already have an account). I intend to cut my losses and not deal with them anymore. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!!!

• Ho
    Hokkare May 03, 2011

Part of the registration process asks for your card information... The site presenting itself as a website such as ebay, amazon, etc. thought nothing of it and when you hit submit it instantly charges your account $99.00. The site has no confirmation screen or any notification that by clicking register you are you going to be charged.

• Du
    dusty26 Apr 27, 2011

I want to cancel this Save big I didn`t use this So I want are refund.
    Thank you.

• Du
    dusty26 Apr 27, 2011

I want to cancel this Save big . I didn`t use this. S o I want a refund.
    Thank you. [email protected] .com

• Ri
    Rick P Apr 27, 2011

biggest rip-off i ever encountered

• Te
    terry11801 Apr 21, 2011

happened the same ! get some FREE bids... login with C.Card, and got charged $99 right away with no warning. Disgusting.
    Tried to bid, never win, lost most of my bid... so I decided to bid only on a Walmart gift card, plus fees and shipping, I finally spend more than $130 total to obtain $115 gift cards at walmart... by the way, did I say I never shop at Walmart and do not need at all a gift card there... at least I'll do groceries there. ANGRY !