Sapcloouds.comSap remote access complaint / review

J Review updated:

I don't recommend this.
I have taken access of various systems like SAP HANA, S/4 HANA.
Nothing works properly; when I reach out to Live support, nobody responds; but when somebody responds they ask to send an email, when I do send repeated emails, I get one-liner responses that they will look into it. And the complaint doesn't get resolved at all.
The US helpline number they provide is for namesake, nobody responds. They are bunch of people operating from India, faking like they do business from US.

• Fo
    fools123 Jun 25, 2021

what is your authorization to publish the baseless allegations about company.

you need to submit customer name and proof of allegation needs to be published then it is going to trustworthy. it seems your are generating revenue from google adds by blaming others.

• Ga
    Gauravv Singh May 17, 2021

They are cheater.. They even dont reply to mail. I am sending mail from last 6 days to get permission to do practice. Please dont choose sapclooud.com. they are fraud.

• So
    Sowmya-sapcloouds Jun 24, 2021

@Gauravv Singh Gauravv Singh
    Jun 16, 2021, 10:50 PM (8 days ago)
    to me

Hi Team,

My password is not working. User name: USER16. Kindly do the needful.

REGARDS
    Gaurav Singh

On Mon, 17 May, 2021, 9:02 pm Gauravv Singh, wrote:
    Checked but Still these permission are missing.

On Mon, 17 May, 2021, 8:18 pm SAP Server Access, wrote:
    Request you to check now

On Mon, May 17, 2021, 9:13 AM Gauravv Singh wrote:
    Hi Team,

You haven't provided FOUNDATION OBJECT CONFIGURATION ACCESS and ROLE BASED PERMISSION access.

Kindly provide that. Please find attached in trial mail screen shots of permission.

Gaurav singh

On Sun, 16 May, 2021, 11:36 am Gauravv Singh, wrote:
    Hi Team,

Why are you not responding? Is this a way you do business? Or you have charged 3000 rs for just foundation object creation access.

On Thu, 13 May, 2021, 10:50 am Gauravv Singh, wrote:
    Hi Team,

Still waiting for your response.

Gaurav

On Wed, 12 May, 2021, 8:14 pm Gauravv Singh, wrote:
    Hi Team,

You haven't given me data model and RBP access. How can practice if i want to make same association/custom field on xml object
    Kindly grant me access so that i can practice properly.

PFA screen shot of permission which i need.

regards.

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 7:11 PM SAP Server Access wrote:
    Hi,

Request you to use below mentioned credentials:

User Name: USER16 Password: [email protected] ( I is caps)

Note: Do not make any changes in standard permissions and roles, Themes of the system. Access shall be terminated if misusing the system and if identified any changes in standard roles and themes with your username.

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 10:45 AM Gauravv Singh wrote:
    Hi Team,

I have paid rs 3000 for SUCCESSFACTORS access for two months.

PFA payment details

Gaurav singh
    Cont: [protected]

****************************************************************
    Regards,
    support team

If you have queries related to user extension
    chat with us from : www.sapcloouds.com

No technical support over phone or chat.

You have been charged for only SAP server access for your self practice purpose.

if you have any Basis related issues,
    please send error screen shots and your analysis with steps to reproduce issue to [email protected]

Note: We do not provide any tips or tricks or solutions for your scenario practice related queries or issues.

SAP Server Access
    Jun 17, 2021, 6:08 AM (7 days ago)
    to Gauravv

hi,

We provide service for customers to practice their scenarios without disturbing the server or global settings in the server which could affect other users or server.

we provide full authorizations it does not mean that to take control of the whole system by changing standard permissions / roles which could affect whole server.

it has been identified by system admin taking more advantage resulting in which your id has been deleted without any prior intimation . you do not get any refund or new user will be released because of misusing your access.

Below is a screenshot for your reference.

image.png

• So
    Sowmya-sapcloouds Jun 24, 2021

@Gauravv Singh Hi All,

We have kept mail exchanges between Gauravv singh vs sapcloouds. he has misused the system because of the reason, access has been terminated. please go trough all email conversations.

SAP Helper Dec 16, 2019

IMPORTANT FOR TAKING SAP SERVER ACCESS:

1. DO NOT pay 100% until you receive the actual system and check all accesses are in place. If they do not agree, dont take it...they are for sure going to cheat you.

If you are taking system they can block it of you dont pay...so why 100% is required ? Just think !!

2. DO NOT believe in demo systems they share. Its a made up system used only for demo to fool you.

3. DO NOT go with the soft tone of the caller, they are paid to fool you.They will promise everything like, "I ll be there sir anytime for your help"...'what Sir, we are established company, we will not cheat' blah blah blah...

You can feel the desperation when they call you to take their systems...they will give you deals to take money from you...dont get into trap !!!

4. Take detailed contact of the company representative, You will pay little extra but at least you will have your own piece of mind.Ask them for their website/office address etc...verify it if possible.

5. Make sure they provide you support contact number and not just email IDs. The support team will keep saying that they are looking into it...but actually they are looking into nothing, These are part time basis folks who are there to fool you.

This is my experience which I am sharing...even if I am able to save 10 people, my paid money is recovered and its a slap on the face of such crooks who thinks that by fooling someone, they will make their fortune...they will pay for it one day ...:-)

• Fo
    fools123 Jun 25, 2021

@SAP Helper Publish your allegations with proof of document.. then it is going to be help full for people. you are encouraging bogus website like complaints board.com to generate revenue from google adds. you can see many google adds. it is going to be mess for unemployment people who are practicing the scenarios.

we do not know who is sap helper name spent time to write so much stories. it seems you are paid critic .

Salma Begum Jun 10, 2018

I took server access from them for a month for sap hana system.During the mid of the month my account got locked.I was trying to reach tech support.They told me they will look into it and provided me timeline.I called back again after the timeline expired.Some rude rep spoke to me.He said I was impatient.He said I cannnot do anything Like refund because it was past 7days and that I will not get the amount back.He (James)claimed he knew PayPal laws and that I will not be able to take any action against ten.their support number never worked.

This is the kind of service I was provided with.But on bright side gauge your patience level for $50