SandalWorldOnline scam

S

This company has the worst service in the world and it is clear that they DO NOT know how to run a business. I ordered a pair of sandals overnight and while 3 different people re-assured me that they were sent, they were NOT sent. Then when I asked them to check on it for me, NO one could answer me. They DO NOT provide tracking numbers and then they tell me that their system is down and cannot access my information. They are liars and they take your money and provide NO goods! NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Yourkarmaisyou Aug 16, 2016

Caroline Maneatis is the owner of Sandal World, Sandal-World, also known as alia's Cara Maneatis.Caroline is also the Customer Representative who uses various names, so don't let her fool you.Here is her information. Jason Johnson you are correct but it wouldn't be shocking if it wasn't Caroline and/or Cara posting on her own company. She has a great track record of dishonesty and violent behavior.

Comments

• Co
    ConnieBBB Jul 09, 2016

I have ordered sandals online from companies such as QVC, ShoeBuy, Nordstom, Bloomingdales, Mystique, Zappos, and now SandalWorld. My experience with SandalWorld has been excellent! I ordered a pair of Bernardo Matrix sandals in turquoise, size 9.5. When I received them, promptly, I wasn't thrilled with them. I called Customer Service, spoke to Lisa, she gave me return instructions, and back they went. I wanted to replace the Bernardos with another color of the same style. I chose the Tomato Red in a size 9 & that pair was pulled from their inventory to be shipped to me when Sandal World received my original sandals. I was not able to track my return package which bothered me, so I called Customer Service and relayed my concern that maybe my sandals were lost. I was assured that all would be okay & that my Tomato Red sandals would be shipped to me upon receipt of my returned sandals. I got curious & read the reviews on this site & was shocked at the bad reviews! Well, as it turns out, my returned pair were received & I got my Tomato Red sandals two days later as promised, & I LOVE them! Customer Service was outstanding! A couple of times I called but did not leave a message. I got a call back within minutes! Okay, think about that - Customer Service called ME back even though I decided not to leave a message! Zappos is the gold standard for customer service, but SandalWorld's Customer Service is just as awesome!!! I will order more sandals from them in the future!!

JasonJohnson Jun 07, 2016

Ignore ShawnKennedy's comments. He is clearly a friend of the owner. The other complaints about terrible customer service are accurate. We returned a pair of sandals to them on May 10. USPS tracking confirms their receipt of the returned item on May 12. It is now June 7, we have received no refund, all phone lines for them are non-functioning and they have no email address listed on their website (not that I would expect them to actually respond to an email). DO NOT ORDER FEOM THIS COMPANY.

Yourkarmaisyou Feb 24, 2017

@JasonJohnson Her name is Caroline Penelope Maneatis, she has been sued several times in civil court and has a horrible criminal record and more coming . Caroline Penelope Maneatis is dangerous and unfit to be in society. How can she ship shoes when she is not privileged to have a license because of numerous drug/alcohol charges ? June 2016, she was sued AGAIN from a shoe company she owed funds too! That's just 1 of 8 that had to take action, plus her current "criminal cases" those to come

• Sh
    ShawnKennedy Feb 23, 2015

I would also like to add... that SandalWorld is partnered with Amazon and have been for a very long time-- if you want to read REAL reviews about this company -- because the customers on there can not leave reviews unless they ACTUALLY bought the product.

Yourkarmaisyou Feb 24, 2017

@ShawnKennedy Yes because they have laws. Its sad you don't follow the laws in your every day life. Your criminal record along with your civil record of being sued is very impressive Caroline Penelope Maneatis of Redwood City, Ca. Maybe Anazon should see both your records Criminal/Civil before you go off on the deep end with them. You are a potential hazard to anyone you cross and dangerous to society.

• Sh
    ShawnKennedy Feb 23, 2015

This is a GREAT company with GREAT customer service!!! I ordered BearPaw boots from them and received my order in the exact time I was told. And also received a courtesy call at home to ensure me that my order was on its way. No other company has EVER shown me this type of exceptional customer service. I ordered a size 9 but they were too big-- after letting cst svc know- they are now rushing me the correct size while I keep the size 9-in the meantime- just in case they fit better. Special thanks to Lisa Jones- the cst service rep who helped me. Please do not believe any negative reviews about this company- They have been in business for over a decade for a GOOD reason :)

Yourkarmaisyou Feb 24, 2017

@ShawnKennedy Caroline Maneatis is that you or is it Lisa Jones or let's see, Cara Mia? What is the one you use in your criminal cases? . Kinda odd you don't have a social media account for your website of deception nor use yiur real name when people call to try to find out why they don't have their shoes, you hiding from the courts/people you have to keep their shoes from as well as both criminally and civilly? I think that shoe company that sued you recently for over 40k might need you to pay them. Let's see how many times you Caroline Maneatis of SandleWorld had been sued in California. 5, 6, 7, 8? What about all the Your criminal records? You are pathetic and you have to stoop so low to take payment and not ship customers their shoes 👠. You that desperate for money? Maybe your Dad and Mom should have spent more time on developing you as a person than focusing on their career. You cannot even operate a online business with dignity and respect.

• Be
    Bethlang Jun 26, 2013

I've never encountered a company like this in all my years of ordering online. Can't believe they've been able to stay in business. TERRIBLE customer service. I've been waiting for a refund for a pair of sandals I sent back for months. My emails are unanswered and it's impossible to reach anyone on the phone.

• Ca
    Cathy H. NYC Jun 20, 2013

I, too, have ordered from Sandal World in the past and was very happy. This time, they quickly charged my credit card and, a month and a half later, have not shipped my sandals. They have not responded to email, and they don't answer their phone. Their voice mailbox is full. I have contacted my credit card company. Don't order from them!!!

• Lo
    Lori in SD Jun 13, 2013

A couple of years ago, I ordered two pairs of sandals from Sandal World and was very happy. This time, it's been almost a month with no shoes. They do not answer emails, and a snippy girl answers the customer service phone number. She told me that someone had tried to call me to tell me the size I wanted was not available and to offer another size. She told me that I should check my messages. After looking at my messages, it was clear no one had called. She assured me that my shoes would be shipped the next day, but they still have not been shipped. Today I tried to call, and the company mailbox is full and will not accept new messages. I will contact my credit card company tomorrow and file a dispute. I don't know what happened to this place, but they are terrible now.

• Su
    susue May 28, 2012

They are awful. I ordered several pairs in different sizes, and am still trying to return 3 pairs. The girl in customer service was rude, and could not provide me with any print up or return label. She told me to simply scratch out my own address on the blue label that Sandal World attached when they sent them, and to just write "return to sender". I asked her several times for a tracking number and she very rudely kept telling me that the post office would give it to me. I had nothing to put inside of the box that accounted for what the items were and what my credit card was to be reimbursed. Of course the post office said they couldn't return it that was once the box had been opened...which of course it had for me to try the darn things on! I just tried to call customer service again, and their customer service line is " down right now" as the recording said. The girl I spoke to a couple of weeks ago kept telling me that since they were in the Silicone Valley, they were way ahead of the times, and I just needed to send it the way she said and get the tracking number from the post office. I have lost almost $400. So po'd