San Antonio Express-NewsThe newspaper had no TV Guide enclosed

V

For the first time in 65+ years, I refused to buy a Sunday newspaper. I might have (just as a routine) but the three patrons in line in front of me at the Valero were returning their newspapers and getting their money back.

The newspaper had no TV Guide enclosed!! The clerk tried to convince us all that there were “$7.00 worth on coupons inside”. As one customer said, “I can get my coupons off of the internet”. The clerk also reported that there had been 8-9 others who had already returned their newspapers. Oh, for the days when there was a SA Light! I see you have this site up for sale; perhaps that is a good thing!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices