Safeguard Softwareantivirus software, computer tune up, automatic driver updates,

T Review updated:

I was contacted by phone on 9/22/17 by this company. The person on the phone took control of my computer checking to see if I was compromised by the equifax hack. I had already checked the Equifax site and was told my information was indeed compromised. the person on the phone after a few minutes said the same. He then began telling me what I needed to protect my identity. I gave him permission to install. I was emailed a docu sign form which I initialed for the payment from my account. I was charged $2, 500.00 for this service. I questioned the price and of course was told this was what everyone will eventually have to have. I made a stupid mistake and I pro babley can't do anything about it. I wanted anyone who is approached by safeguard software to avoid them completely. chargeing the consumer and basically lying to them about what they need is a total scam. stay clear of safeguard software.

• N
      Sep 10, 2018
    Safeguard Software - unauthorizes credit card charges

Does this company actually exist? I received a phone call on 9-19-17 claiming my computer needed attention. They spent a lot of time in my computer and I now find they charged me $1, 075.00. I did not authorize this - The man said his name is Brandon - phone # [protected]

Thank you for your attention - Nancy Bean [protected]@comcast.net