Safeguard America — customer service
I started my service with these crooks 11/2015 tried contacting them 12/2015 and 1/2016 to get an appt scheduled so we can move the service to our new house.Well nobody could locate our account after me calling and calling so now they finally located my account in 2/2016 and since i moved from the old home into our new home they are charging us $1200 to buy out of our old contract and start a new contract with our new house.
I told and pleaded with the manager who was extremely rude asking if there was anyway to waive that $1200 buy out and just give us new equipment he said nope cause we signed a contract. In section 4 of the contract it stated to cancel they charge 90% of the contract fees. I told him we arent trying to cancel we just want to move to the new house. Then the manager proceeds to tell me well sounds like you are in a sticky situation arent you.
So rude i would never recommend this company to anyone. We have 6 kids we cant afford to pay 1200 for something that is out of our control especially since we tried to contact them before escrow closed on our house months before. The customer service girl that helped me was victoria butts and her rude extremely rude inconsiderate manager christopher heath he also said he was the only manager that could help me that there was no other managers above him.
My advise to anyone thinking of getting this service run fast in the other direction.
Do not go with these people!!!
victorville ca acct# 368010
More Safeguard America Complaints & Reviews
- Safeguard America - best alarm company ever!
- Safeguard America - constant phone calls
- Safeguard America - fraud
- Safeguard America - contract and billing
- Safeguard America - telephone harrassment
- Safeguard America - smart home super pkg
- Safeguard America - alarm system
- Safeguard America - customer service/termination of contract
- Safeguard America - home security system
- Safeguard America - telephone harassment