Safeguard Americacustomer service

R

I started my service with these crooks 11/2015 tried contacting them 12/2015 and 1/2016 to get an appt scheduled so we can move the service to our new house.Well nobody could locate our account after me calling and calling so now they finally located my account in 2/2016 and since i moved from the old home into our new home they are charging us $1200 to buy out of our old contract and start a new contract with our new house.

I told and pleaded with the manager who was extremely rude asking if there was anyway to waive that $1200 buy out and just give us new equipment he said nope cause we signed a contract. In section 4 of the contract it stated to cancel they charge 90% of the contract fees. I told him we arent trying to cancel we just want to move to the new house. Then the manager proceeds to tell me well sounds like you are in a sticky situation arent you.

So rude i would never recommend this company to anyone. We have 6 kids we cant afford to pay 1200 for something that is out of our control especially since we tried to contact them before escrow closed on our house months before. The customer service girl that helped me was victoria butts and her rude extremely rude inconsiderate manager christopher heath he also said he was the only manager that could help me that there was no other managers above him.

My advise to anyone thinking of getting this service run fast in the other direction.

Do not go with these people!!!

victorville ca acct# 368010

• Ka
    katsdrago03 Aug 29, 2017

Only problem I have with Safeguard is their battery. After 6 months the battery is no longer working. I received and email of low battery and then next day I could not arm my house it has been over a week now with no security. They said it was a back up battery ok then why isn't my security working since it plugs in? Then said needs battery and electric So it is not a backup battery they need to get their act together. Plus they did not order battery until I called about not being able to arm and screen is black. They should have better readings of my battery and sent a battery before it went blank and before I have to call about it. My luck I'll have to pay for this battery on top of all this.
    Also I cannot get a reduce amount for the now week plus that I have had no security. That really sucks.
    They said I would get my battery Tuesday, a week plus, so will see if it comes.