Ron Eckstine ManagementRipped off

M

Hi
Ron eckstine is contacting beautiful dancers, singers, and models to get them to sign a contract with him, strip, and prostitute. He organizes shows at Play pen theater and more to invite prospect to check out the girls, and he dresses them in very weird outfits, claiming that the more skin you show the better you are. he said to me that yes you are beautiful and talented but there are many girls who are so in La, and what makes a difference between you and them? he said then that he needs to get the best picture of me and send it to the producer then since i can't pay for the studio, then i have to sleep with him. he says this is how show business works. he already sleeps and shares the same room with Jennifer day, and he also sleeps with Isobel, they all live together. He invited a girl from Florida when i was there who had dancers and slept with her on the coach. He scheduled me to rehearse in the morning in his living room, so i came earlier than he expected and i found the pieces. I was so frightened...
Someone needs to do something to stop this man, humiliating, raping, and breaking down girls.
He pretends that he is Billy Eckstine son but he is not. He also uses material that he has no right to.
Please do something and make people aware. he lives on welshare boulevard

• Mi
    Mimi Nov 29, 2008

Hi
    Please do something and make people aware. he lives on welshare boulevard

• Be
    Betty Boop Dec 02, 2008

This ### hole is a SEX-A-HOLIC!!! I can't believe he still isn't in jail or fined or SOMETHING!! Maybe all the girls he's abused should get together or something and make some type of PACT to get this perverted man out of Hollywood once and for all. GEEEEEEEZ Go to HELL Ron Eckstine you FILTHY, DISGUSTING THING and destroyer of innocent people's hopes anddreams!!!

• Bl
    blacksunshine Sep 28, 2013

hello I am looking to contact a victim of Ron Eckstein's I am one as well. I have questions...i want to be sure we are dealing with the same man here

noneedtofindout Sep 30, 2013

I am for one a victim that has recently dealt with this disgusting criminal. He did things to me that if I am have something when I go back to the doctor. I swear to God I will sue the hell out of this man and I will make sure he goes to jail.

sheepdog354 Jan 29, 2018

@noneedtofindout has it happened? have you done it or just full of [censor]?

• Da
    davidsposhe Sep 30, 2013

Unique producer of quality registered travel and work documents. High-quality Resumes, resident permits work permits, Attestations of Work, passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps Visa, school Diplomas and other products for following countries:

Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, UK, USA and some others.
    Superior quality used with the latest technology.UV light and bend tested to pass security holograms, holographic overlays, microtext .We include replica holograms custom to each state template.

Contact: [protected]@gmail.com
    Call: +[protected]

• We
    wendy kadar Jul 23, 2014

you are wrong
    i met ronnie eckstein in the 70's through my girlfriend zonnia when i was performing with her.
    he took me to the merv griffin show where his father billy eckstein was performing. they had a loving relationship, and i met billy eckstein, through his son ronnie eckstein..we all went to pinks afterwards.
    ronnie eckstein is billy ecksteins son. did it occur to you that maybe he has a different mother than the other children it happens.
    ronnie eckstein treated me with the utmost respect. he has been a dedicated musician his whole life.
    maybe these girls should be responsible for their own actions.
    ronnie eckstein is a very talented and dedicated musician, who is billy ecksteins son..

• Ki
    Kim1812 Jan 31, 2016

I can't believe this is still going on girls we need to shut him.. Even a decade later he is still a praying on young girls. Where are the police ?? Criminal system why isn't he being.. I lost my virginity to the ###... Hole... So how bad is that..

Nomore1010 Aug 08, 2016

I can't believe he isn't in jail yet. I was a victim of his 20 years ago, and I saw him do it to several other girls. He is such a manipulative pervert. I was so naive.

sheepdog354 Dec 12, 2016

@Nomore1010 So what do we do.. we need to shut him down..

Nomore1010 Dec 13, 2016

@sheepdog354 I'm not sure there is anything we can do.

sheepdog354 Jan 29, 2018

@Nomore1010 Contact the LA P.D.. see if there are pending charge.. L.A P.D is already aware of who he is... I came in contact with back in early 2000's.. I just cant believe that he still doing after 15yrs and he is not in jail.

sheepdog354 Dec 12, 2016

Why isn't he jail or shot??

• Co
    Concerned4UrSafety Feb 27, 2019

Just a heads up, Ron Eckstine is now going by Ron Drake under the company Media Artists Group. Please beware of this predator.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices