Rolland Elliot StudiosBeware

A

I used Rolland Elliott studios/photography (aka Perfect Portraits, Pictures, and many other alias names) His company is also called Rent Photo Booths... I made the mistake of using him for my bridal portraits. I should have checked out the Better Business B., because if you check it out, what happened to me happens to most everybody! We paid him over $2000 for our photos and didn't receive them until 6 months after he had agreed to finnish them in a written contract! He does not return phone calls and even if you nicely ask him why you haven't received a return call, he will tell you it is your fault! He will tell you he has been too busy and treat you very poorly. When I asked him why I hadn't heard from him in nearly 2 months, he said "now, you can wait another month!"

Once he has your money, he's through doing his part! Check out the BBB and many other reviews. Steer clear from Rolland Elliott Photography/Studios, Perfect Portraits and Rent Photo Booths! The fact that he keeps changing his company name should tell you something! BEWARE!!!