Rogans ShoePoor customer service

T

Rogans Shoes is a shoe store that has the worst return policy. The store will not give you any money back once you buy the shoes. They are yours for good so you need to be careful. We both tried on a pair of shoes and found them to be overpriced at $100.00 each. I decided I would wait on mine. The girl rolled her eyes sighed, "I wish people wouldn't waste our time." She said under her breath. We spoke to the manager about her rudeness and the manager said "We don't need your business, you are always unhappy hear, why doncha let Racine know about all your problems." We called a gentleman named Mark at the main office in Racine and he said he would fix the problem. I think it is highly unlikely that anything will change.

• Pa
    Paul ! Jul 22, 2014

So ...went to the Manitowoc Wisconsin Store on Saturday...could have been Sunday ...seen the worst manager ever...treating the employees like crap right there in front of me and my wife...i was appalled by the way he spoke to them...acted with them and belittled them, , i cant believe he does this.
    That guy looked mad from the get go ..as soon as we walked in he snapped at a girl and she ran to us .Asked if we needed help..we just said no thank you ..she was polite . But that manager..oh boy would i like to ...well ...i cant do anything but this complaint .