Rod Tinsley Of Tinsley Inc.Mislead you

J

I'm writing this from a personal experience with this con artist who misled me into believe that he had shown my project to investors when he had not. I emailed him my project then he replied a few days later stating that a group of investors accepted it. We then had a conference call & he explained in details how the process worked. One of the requirements was to pay about $17K for the documents, etc. Long story short, he said that I would get funded in about 3 months after signing the terms & conditions. I paid then he referred me to a supposedly 'funding lender' who turned out to be another broker firm. It has been more than 4 months & not a single investor interested in my plan :(. He basically lied about the investors who were interested in my project to get my money. I had informed him of the situation & he took a few days to response vs the same day prior to stealing my money. He response was 'let me look into this' and that was it. This guy is a smooth scam artist who is suppose to be a good Christian based on his email testimonials.

MatthewL Apr 15, 2012

I was also scammed by this person. I filed a complaint with the Denver DA, who is prosecuting "Rodwick Waymond Tinsley" for theft with regards to my case. If you were victimized too, you might contact the Denver DA at [protected] and ask for Darryl Shockley, Deptuty DA. The case number is 11CR01942. I received a partial refund from Mr. Tinsley for the money I lost. The case is ongoing as of April 2012.