Rock Creek Ranch Ragdolls BreederFirst-timers Be Aware!

V

We have recently bought a ragdoll kitten from Rock Creek Ranch Ragdolls breeder as first time pet owner and she made sure we went through the worse case a first timer can experience.
- She sold a show kitten for a price of a breeder one.
- She promised TICA certification which we haven't received after so many months.
- She lied throughout the process and avoid meeting us as much as she could, and never kept most of her promises.
- She is totally unprofessional and never worked things out with us to get a proper pet. The entire time she gave us, to meet her and pick up the cat, was no longer than 40 minutes.
- She is mistaking cats for chickens and throws food on the floor for her kitties to eat.
- She never advised us to see the cat before neutering it which made it impossible to pick another cat. in those 40 minutes in her house we made more bonds with other kittens and barely even see ours. He was so shy to get out from under the couch which we thought it was because he was neutered, but his conditions still to some extend persist.
She does seem to take advantage of the first time and un-experience buyers and we felt responsible to share this with others and warn them about such breeders.

• Cu
    Curt Gehm Jun 02, 2011

anthonycroix3 Mar 28, 2011

thank you for the tip ... looking ourselves

sandy wuerch Feb 25, 2011

Hi there
    show kittens and breeders are most often the same price so I don't see the trouble here???
    Tica papers do take some time if U work out side of the home, you also have no control over TICA time standards either.I submitted slips for my litter 6 weeks ago and they still are not here!!! I work outside my home and have a family along with my Fur kids, 40 minutes is alot of time when U are meeting more than 1 person each week or have family to take care of ect.I also spend time aswering emails and calls.
    I do not know how well she does monitarily but my husband is always saying it costs us more to Breed Ragdolls than we ever get back.He has not even thought about factoring in the time I spend with email questions and phone calls...if he did Id be in BIG trouble :O))
    You have not said wht is wrong with your kitten????
    I am New to Breeding compared to many but worry all the time about people being upset with our Fur kids and we only have 3 Girls and 1 Fella.My Vet can tell You we do All we can and still I wonder is it enough?????