Rock Creek Ranch Ragdolls Breeder — First-timers Be Aware!
We have recently bought a ragdoll kitten from Rock Creek Ranch Ragdolls breeder as first time pet owner and she made sure we went through the worse case a first timer can experience.
- She sold a show kitten for a price of a breeder one.
- She promised TICA certification which we haven't received after so many months.
- She lied throughout the process and avoid meeting us as much as she could, and never kept most of her promises.
- She is totally unprofessional and never worked things out with us to get a proper pet. The entire time she gave us, to meet her and pick up the cat, was no longer than 40 minutes.
- She is mistaking cats for chickens and throws food on the floor for her kitties to eat.
- She never advised us to see the cat before neutering it which made it impossible to pick another cat. in those 40 minutes in her house we made more bonds with other kittens and barely even see ours. He was so shy to get out from under the couch which we thought it was because he was neutered, but his conditions still to some extend persist.
She does seem to take advantage of the first time and un-experience buyers and we felt responsible to share this with others and warn them about such breeders.