Richard SilverRepeat Robo Calls

I have repeatedly received calls (daily) on my cell phone tellling me to call a number. No business name is given...just a generic name Richard Silver...which when you google it turns out to very common. Thus no information can be garnered about who is calling about what before you call back. While the easiest thing would be to ignore it, after daily harassment with these calls it is impossible. Finally, after following the instructions and dialing "1" when they called, the person who answered was seeking someone (not me) who I had never heard of. These robocalls are relentless and I'm not even the one that they wanted to speak to!

• Co
    consume Feb 20, 2012

How do we as consumers stop calls from harrassing solictitors like the Richard Silvers in this high speed techno world we live in - HELP STOP THIS CREEP!!!

• Co
    consume Jan 17, 2012

How can we stop/block these calls????? HELP!!!

• Kn
    knockwurst Nov 02, 2011

Richard Silver is connected to the phone [protected]. This is a collection agency called leading Edge Recovery Solutions LLC.

• Sh
    She who has no name Jun 26, 2011

Dear Richard Silver has begun calling me, also, once a day. Whoever you are, whoever you represent, KNOW THIS: I do not return unsolicited calls. I do not answer phone calls from numbers I don't know. Your messages will fall on deaf ears. If you indeed have something to say, then say it on voice mail or leave me alone. I will sue you and your little dog, too if this harassment continues.

• Ge
    genechick Feb 28, 2011

Good luck, Richard Silver, who ever you are! This is a BAD economy. In case you haven't noticed, THE COUNTRY has not money so the government is "squeezing" more out of the taxpayers!! Washington D. C may shut down in a few days!! Why don't you get a REAL job???

mandms518 Dec 21, 2010

I have had the same calls and its starting to annoy me.