RHP PropertiesHomeowner, "we would like rent reduced per. nrs 118b" for all of us.

H Jun 04, 2020 Review updated:

Three Crowns Mobile Home Park Residents Page. It's on facebook. Complaints all get the same answer, now say it with me, "I'll look into it." Yep, that's the answer
And then forget the complaint. No laundry building for 10 months now. On the door it tells us its closed for repairs. 10 months folks, football stadiums are built faster. So we go to NRS 118B and it tells of when a amenity is eliminated or reduced the rent MUST be reduced. It went up.
Same company owns 5 parks in vegas. All parks have valid complaints. More on the residents page of how all 5 vegas parks are organizing to recover money for illegal charges to move gas meters, amenities lost and rent increases not decreases, and a car wash that was here and now locked behind a gate. If we go back to the day these things were taken away each resident should receive $2300.00 for the laundry building being locked up, and if you own a car, and would wash it once a week, since the week it was locked from our use, that should be $12, 474.75 to each resident with a car registered here. Over 9 years and it's still on the signs and advertised on line.
One park screaming has a small voice. All 5 in vegas would have a much larger club with over 1500 residents averaging $800 a month. Join the club friends. We are tired of overpaying and rent going up as we lose the amenities we came here for. We can talk about our security gates being left wide open for over a year on the 3 crown residents page.

Janella Minutolo Dec 03, 2020

Please Reach out to Yvonne Maldonado Mh action leader please or Janella Minutolo we like to hear from you. via faceook or email.
    [email protected]

• To
    Tony Geisenhaver Oct 15, 2020

I have lived in my RHP community for almost 13 years now. For the last several years I have been trying to get me driveway repaired. I have been given excuses such as "we don't have the budget for it", "we are trying to get it approved", "your's was approved but we do driveway repairs in groups and the others need to get reapproved". I have called the main office and they either ignore me or have the community manager contact me with the same information I have been given for years.

Long term renter