Menu

C
Author of the complaint
3:45 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I checked my email and founand an offer for a $100 Starbucks gift card. After jumping through a few hoops and spending a little money I reached a point where I couldn't get past the last website to claim my reward. After several tries I gave up and looked up contact info for rewards flow. I found their website and when I clicked on it there wad just a blank page with the words Thank you at the top. I did in fact find a number on another complaint page [protected]. I called that number and spoke with a very un-intelligent girl who could neither confirm or deny that they are rewards flow. After a very tedious discussion and asking for a manager, she told me she was the only person in the office, she finally admitted to me that there was no gift card. I was able to get a refund from most of the businesses but these people need to see the inside of a jail cell.

Helpful? 1 0
3 comments
D
Aug 04, 2020 3:45 am

Hi I just got the same thing but instead of email it was a text message I didn't buy into it but it's nice to know that it's part of the same scam

1 0
F
Jul 19, 2012 3:45 am

I could become a victim of a scam. Thank you, Internet. I found all the info about such scams and exactly about Rewards Flow that sent me e-mail. They always say that you are the luckiest one and congratulate you in order to call off from the scam conditions.

0 0
D
Apr 03, 2013 3:45 am

I purchased SkypeX which is a total joke. I couldn't do anything with the program! Now I have lost my money and don't know how to get a refund from this person. I am very upset. It was suppose to be a program that connects to Skype, that deletes messages. What do I do now?

0 0