Zero Gravity Bed Complaints & Reviews

Zero Gravity BedNo customer service

This company is HORRIBLE!!! Don't even think about buying from them! I decided to get one of these beds back in 08' because I suffer from chronic back & shoulder pain and I had liked Sleep Number beds but they did not have the exact model I wanted in the Full size that I needed, & I found this company online that offered what looked like a similar bed & a little bit cheaper... very nice website so I was easily fooled to trust it and celebrity endorsed as well. The bed worked well for the first year that I had it and it did help with the pain. I lived with a friend for a year so the bed was unused for all of 09' then this year I moved and decided to buy this bed from my father who originally purchased it for me... and it has not worked since. It does not hold air at all on one side, and the other has a slow leak. I called customer service several times at all hours of the day, left several friendly & not friendly messages, none were returned EVER. Now I find this website (a little too late.) I have absolutely no way to get through to them and a useless bed... now I'm thinking I might have to go buy a Sleep Number =( $1500 down the drain!!! I hope I can spare you what I've gone through w/ this scam of a company!!! buy a Sleep Number not a fake.

Andrew Feb 22, 2009

I purchased a bed from www.zerogravitybed.com A few weeks later, the pump failed. Zero Gravity will not answer phone calls or emails from me. My "new" bed is unusable. I was determined to get in touch with these people, so I began to do some research. I found out that a lot of people seem to have trouble with this company, and it's owner kevin kemp. He apparently runs several different scams on the internet. I have put up a information site at www.nogravitybeds.com with links to other peoples complaints about this loser and his company. If you google " kevin kemp scam " or " kevin kemp zero gravity ", you will see for yourself.
    DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ZERO GRAVITY BED ! Just for fun though, read the reviews at merchant circle, then post a negative review about zero gravity bed, and watch it disappear . kevin kemp will delete your negative review within a few hours ( OR MINUTES ). What a joke! The moral is...never believe anything you see on merchantcircle.com. It appears to be a scam too!

• Lb
    LBUZINSKI Jul 14, 2009

I have been trying to get a hold of zero gravity since March. What a bunch of losers.

Need a motor for the bed.

ZERO GRAVITY A RIP OFF!!!

Jeff Dressing Jan 21, 2011

Our bed was through Zero Gravity and yes there customer support is horrible, I think they went out of business. The actual manufacturer is ComfortAire. They made the pump and the bed, so don't worry. They will honor the 10 year warranty. Zero Gravity sent in the warranty papers to Comfortaire so you are registered automatically. Our pump went out on us and they are sending me a new one at no charge. The bed is actually very comfortable. Call Comfortaire at 1-800-759-0594.

Resolved Zero Gravity Beddefective product, customer service

We purchased the bed in 2/08 and have had a problem with a slow leak in the air mattress or problem with the pump. We are out of town 6 months a year & in Dec 09 I finally attempted to call & email to contact the company to fix or replace the problem. I called & emailed again 3/10. No one answers the phone, returns messages or returns emails. Customer service is non-existent. The warranty says that the " zerogravity air mattress is guaranteed up to 10 years for no cost". We would like to replace the defective equipment, but no one will even speak to us. There is also another address in 121 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1150; Orlando, Flordia 32801

Jeff Dressing Jan 21, 2011

Our bed was through Zero Gravity and yes there customer support is horrible, I think they went out of business. The actual manufacturer is ComfortAire. They made the pump and the bed, so dont worry. They will honor the 10 year warranty. Zero Gravity sent in the warranty papers to Comfortaire so you are registered automatically. Our pump went out on us and they are sending me a new one at no charge. The bed is actually very comfortable. Call Comfortaire at 1-800-759-0594.

• Wa
    wasgordon Mar 12, 2011

we're having the exact same issue. I think we're going to contact the attorney general and the better business bureau - but thank you so much for the information on Comfortaire - we'll contact them directly!

Resolved Zero Gravity BedBad customer service

After sale, comapny will not address problems. They do not answer the phone (recording), and they will not acknowledge emails.
I now have a $2700.00 useless piece of junk in my house. STAY AWAY from www.zerogravitybed.com !
I did find some good information about zero gravity beds at www.nogravitybeds.com. unfortunately for me, it was too late.
Don't be a victim of zero gravity bed.

• Ru
    Rumrunner Aug 03, 2009

I could not agree more. I bought one of these beds and they were great. I now have a leak and can't get a hold of anyone to fix it. They won't answer calls or emails. The voicemail constantly says they are currently closed and to call back during business hours. Don't waste your money on this bed. The warranty is completely worthless.

• St
    Steelerbill Oct 28, 2009

I agree with both writers. I never had anyone return a call or answer an email form those clowns.
    I had a problem with a pump and was lucky to find someone who backed the pump.
    Now we have another problem and we're probably stuck.
    a lifetime warrenty is not any good if the company does not back it.

Karma will take care of those crooks.

• Bb
    bbninfo Feb 23, 2010

I worked for them and it was bad! They threated you ok, but when I started to pull for the customers they would get mad! I gave them resomendations to stop wasting money, but they did not care they fired me on Valentines day! To top it all off they still owe me 1500 in comissions! Please stay AWAY!!!

Jeff Dressing Jan 20, 2011

Is Zero Gravity Beds still in business? They still have a website, but they do not answer any phone or return any message. I have a zero gravity bed that the pump stopped working and I cannot get hold of anyone. There warranty means nothing if they vanished. I wonder why they even have a website or bother having a phone number. I tried every form of reaching their sales, finance, customer support... you get the same message that they are under heavy call volume and to leave your name and number. Even their chat is always offline and if you leave a message it never gets returned. Stay away from this place!!! Don't waste your money, if you want a sleep number, get a sleep number... not one of these knock offs.

• Hi
    Hill0917 Jun 14, 2012

Comfortaire has always honored Zero gravity's warranty. they replaced the leaking bed and our pump.

• Cg
    C Gatch Jun 21, 2016

Please be aware that their Warranty and their Customer Service doesn't exist. The product was fine while it lasted, but if you have any problems with it, you are out of luck. We purchased one of their ZeroGravity beds in 2008, which I find out now is WAY over priced for the product. It is basically and Air Mattress wrapped in a mattress cover. Well, the air mattress has two holes in it now from just normal wear. I have tried numerous times to get in touch with their Customer Service, because we have papers that say it has a 25-year limited warranty. What a joke. The limitations are that is doesn't exist.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Go get a Sleep Number bed. I know I will next time.