www.ButterflyDownloadNetwork.com Complaints & Reviews

www.ButterflyDownloadNetwork.comButterfly download network scam!

Butterfly download network is a scam. Thank u all for sharing you’re misfortune to help others. I was reedy to give them my money. A few minutes of research saved me big time. I found a back door into this site and it looks like a website that was built by a kid for a school project. There is nothing there except links to existing free sheering software (lime wire, torent,etc). From now on I will, as the old saying goes measure twice and cut once.

www.ButterflyDownloadNetwork.comScam and cheating!

What a total scam!!! Only just signed up then went on this web site to see i am not the only one that just got ripped off, just wish i would have don't this first. This was also recommended by google which is a bit disappointing.

DON'T USE THIS WEB SITE IT SHOULD BE REMOVED OFF THE INTERNET TO STOP THIS HAPPENING TO OTHER PEOPLE.

• Le
    Leonard Stortz Feb 04, 2008

I signed up for this site and I can't even sing on, why give they give you a user name and password when it won't work, and when I try to contact them they don't reply, it sucks!

• Mc
    m creel Mar 30, 2008

I got took too. There is nothing at butterfly that can't be had free.

I could have had a lovely dinner out for the money that I wasted on this site. Don't send then any money.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices