RPO Chandigarh Complaints & Reviews

RPO Chandigarhmissing passport

I am rajni nigam. I have applied for my passport in chandigarh on 7 may 2007. My file no is c 002620. I haven't got my passport till now. We were trannsffered to patiala and I submitted an application regarding address change. But position remained the same. When enquired it was told that it was lying 'undelievered". Now again we are transffered to thane (west). Kindly deliever my passport to my present address i.e.
Rajni nigam

RPO Chandigarhpassport not recieved

File ref. No-z78540607-chd
    Name:jasleen kaur
    Application date :01/10/2008
    Status :please contact rpo to know status

Grievance : its been 4 months I haven't recieved my passport, and also there is no status displayed on the site, kindly let me know wht is my passport's status, I was told that I will recieve my passport within 2 months but I haven't recieved it till now, kindly do something about it as soon as possible as it is already too late. My name is jasleen, my ref. No-z78540607, my email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

7 Responses
      • Ka
        kamaldeep dutta May 31, 2010

RPO Chandigarh Complaints - PASSPORT NOT RECIEVED
        View all RPO Chandigarh complaints
        RPO Chandigarh

PASSPORT NOT RECIEVED
        im applyiedFOR RISSUE passport AT DATE 22.3.2010 but i dont have recived PASSPORT PLZ EMAIL ME WHT IS A STATUS OF MY PASSOPORT .
        my file no is Z [protected]
        APPLYED DATE 22/3/2010
        PATIALA .MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
        with regard kamaldeep dutta

• Vi
        Virender Kumar Nov 03, 2009

I have applied for the passport on 19.5.2009 and my application No. is CHDZ571638. Earlier the status of my application was being shown as "police report has not been received". I send e mail that in my case police report was not required as I am a government employee and no objection certificate was attached with the application. Thereafter, the said status was omitted and now no status is being shown. Kindly look into the matter and I may kindly be informed about the status of my application for passport. My email ID is [email protected]
        Thanks. Virender Kumar

NAVJOT ARORA Feb 27, 2009

DEAR SIR
        STATUS APPRERED ON NET IS AS SHOWN
        Passport Application Status

Application Number : C0041332008 - KARAN ARORA

Application Date : 14/07/2008

Status : Despatched on 30/12/2008.

Passport Application Status

Application Number : C0041382008 - NAVJOT ARORA

Application Date : 14/07/2008

Status : Despatched on 30/12/2008.

BUT WE HVE NOT RECIEVED THE PASSPORT TILL DATE, PL HELP US, HOW DID WE GET OUR PASSPORT SOON
        THANKS

• Ka
        karmjit kaur Dec 04, 2008

Dear Sir,
        We have applied for the passport since 26-2-07 but we have not received our passport till date. Kindly check the matter and inform us at our e-mail address. My file no is chdz [protected]
        Thanking you
        karmjit kaur wo rajinder singh vpo tarewala nawan moga teh and dist moga pin 142001 landline [protected] mobile [protected]
        email [email protected]

anand bathla Nov 05, 2008

i could not get my passport for elven months, i have got a letter from your side, then i send my 10th marlist and date of birth certificate, but sfter that i didnt get any anser, sir please help me, my file num is z39424807, and my phone num is [protected],

cheeragali Nov 04, 2008

my dear sir

mera nam cheeragali hai mera passport abhi tak nahi aaya
        file refrence no. LKO-z640063
        appliction date 25/07/2008
        date of birth 30/05/1986
        mobail no. [protected]
        0 [protected]
        apka bhot bhot maherbani hogi mera help karo thanks

• Ra
        RATHEESH Jul 07, 2008

I am Ratheesh from Punjab
        I am writing this for my friend named Sangle
        He has applied for Passport
        I want know the current status
        Reg No is Q 001452

RPO Chandigarhpassport error

I have Applied my passport in Jan-2008 in RPO Chandigarh and i am living in ludhiana. after one month my police varification happened at ludhiana it self. after 15 days when i check the status on the net i got information that your passport has been dispatch with this date with postel registation no ---. but after that when i didnt get my passport after 10 days then i inquire about the same in Speed post office chandigarh and from there side i got reply that you passprot has been dispatch to some MOGA address. when i found this mail i got suprised i am living in ludhiana how my passport can be dispatch in MOGA. to cleart the matter i personaly went to RPO chandiarh and when i see his system i be surprised totaly all the inforamtion expect my name and date of birth was belongs to some other person including address.
      i am working in and export house as executive exprots and i m planing to go on business tour i have fix some meeting but due to negligensy of RPO my all meeting being delay and my tour became cacel.
      when i asked to RPO please issue me new passport with correct purticular then they reply first if we get back the passprot which we have dispatch then only we can issue new passport.
      any one tell me in this where is my mistake its a mistake of RPO but they are hrassing people by there own mistakes.
      any one tell me how i can get passport fast.

Regards
      Baljinder singh
      [protected]@gmail.com

9 Responses
        • Re
          Reena Pawar Apr 27, 2018

hello sir,
          i am REENA KUMARI bearing file no CH21C4022343618. I had applied for passport and all the steps and formalities were completed. My passport was dispatched and sent to my village passport office, But postmen was unable to recognise me and he sent it back to chandigarh . I am unable to come chandigarh RPO office because of some busy schedule. So this is my humble request to u that please re-sent my passport to either the same previous address or at the following new address if possible.

new address - Reena pawar D/o Balwan singh pawar H.No 329/5 in front of H.No 38, weavers colony, near head post office, Panipat (132103), Haryana
          contact no -[protected]

yours' faithfully
          Reena

• Mo
          MOHAMMAD ASLAM hasan Aug 05, 2011

file no CHDAOO757510 MOHAMMAD ASLAM C/ONAHAR FIBRE LTD VILL JITWAL KALAN TEH MALERKOTLA DISTT SANGRUR PUNJAB DATE 5/8/11 DEAR SIR MY PULICE VERYFICATION COMPLETED BEFORE TWO MONTH BUT MY PASSPORT NOT SEND I HAVE RECEVE A LATTER SUB PASSORT ADALAT BUT DUE TO MISTAKE OF COMPAY PION LATER RECEVE 40 DAY LATE SO PL GIVE ME SUGGATION AND MY PASSPORT STATUS NOT SO NET SO PL HELP ME MOHAMMAD ASLAM

joginder mehra Jul 08, 2010

Station CHANDIGARH last updated on 18-05-2010
          File Reference Number : CHD-Z150193-10 Application Date : 19-04-2010
          Applicant's Name : HARMEET KAUR Applicant's Date of Birth : 23-03-1990
          STATUS :

CALL ON THIS OFFICE, ON ANY WORKING DAY, BETWEEN 10.00 A.M. AND 12.30P.M.FOR COMPLETION OF THE PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM. PLEASE ALSO BRINGORIGINALS OFALL THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WITH YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM.

PLEASE SUBMIT ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ALONGWITH YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION. THE RUBBER STAMP OF THE ATTESTING AUTHORITYSHOULD CLEARLY INDICATE THE NAME, DESIGNATION, OFFICE AND PLACE OFPOSTING.

where to call if i call on this no no replay at all

Tele-Enquiry Service

Regional Passport Office, Chandigarh has also started Tele-Enquiry service. With the help of this facility, applicant can know the status of his application form / general enquiry through telephone. Please dial the following telephone numbers to access this facility:

its indian service ???

• Hi
          Himmat Raj Jan 19, 2009

ITS BEEN ONE MONTHS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT IS MY PASSPORT'S STATUS, I WAS TOLD THAT I BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT TILL NOW, KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.MY NAME IS HIMMAT RAJ, MY REF.NO-, L00356308. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

anand bathla Nov 30, 2008

this si anand bathla, i have applied my passport on 1st jan, i m not geeting any status for last one months, before one month they were showing passport wiil be dispatch i one week my file num. z39424807

• De
          devender kumar Oct 06, 2008

my name is devender kumar, file ref no=z361374, i applies for passport in 2007 year, but till yet i m not recevied my passport, the only problem considering my passport is my college, rpo send me letter to send a bonafied certificate from college along with 2 pp form furnish with my college address and i send them all document including my bonafied certificate, after that a police inquiry also take place in my college.but after that also they not sent my passport.when i check my status and mail them about my passport they say that again asking for a bonafied certificate from college again with 2 pp form.why they need again these certificate when all inquiry related to this is compltete including a police inquiry also complete.my college in faaridabad and i m a hosteler their but now i m a final year student and not living in hostel because last semester is training semester and now i m training in gurgaon.plz tel what i do and how i get my passport.

• De
          devender kumar Oct 06, 2008

my name is devender kumar, i applies for passport in 2007 year, but till yet i m not recevied my passport, the only problem considering my passport is my college, rpo send me letter to send a bonafied certificate from college along with 2 pp form furnish with my college address and i send them all document including my bonafied certificate, after that a police inquiry also take place in my college.but after that also they not sent my passport.when i check my status and mail them about my passport they say that again asking for a bonafied certificate from college again with 2 pp form.why they need again these certificate when all inquiry related to this is compltete including a police inquiry also complete.my college in faaridabad and i m a hosteler their but now i m a final year student and not living in hostel because last semester is training semester and now i m training in gurgaon.plz tel what i do and how i get my passport.

• Aa
          Aamna Begum Aug 12, 2008

File Ref. No-chdw03000707
          Name:Tahir Ahmed
          Application Date :02/06/2007
          Status :Please contact RPO to know status

Grievance : ITS BEEN 14 MONTHS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT IS MY PASSPORT'S STATUS, I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL RECIEVE MY PASSPORT WITHIN 3MONTHS BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT TILL NOW, KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.MY NAME IS Tahir Ahmed, MY key.NO-9703000707MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

• Aa
          Aamna Begum Aug 12, 2008

File Ref. No-chdw03000607
          Name:AAMNA BAGUM
          Application Date :02/06/2007
          Status :Please contact RPO to know status

Grievance : ITS BEEN 14 MONTHS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT IS MY PASSPORT'S STATUS, I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL RECIEVE MY PASSPORT WITHIN 3 MONTHS BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT TILL NOW, KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.MY NAME IS AAMNA, MY REF.NO-, 9703000607MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

RPO ChandigarhI could not get my passport even after three years of applying

I applied my passport in nov 2005 at my home address in chandigarh... Then I got admission in amritsar in mba... My father told this fact to the police official when he came for the police verification... After that I received a letter from rpo to submit proof that now I live in amritsar in university hostel... I submitted a letter from my hostel warden and head of the department... But after that they did not reply... After few months when I contacted them they said that I will get my passport when my degree will be finished and when i'll come back to chandigarh... Now my degree is finished in april 2007... Now I have again submitted pp form of my chandigarh address and again I had police inquiry in june 2007 but I could not get my passport till now... Is there any redressel of the people who are being harassed by the passport officials...???

Gagandeep kaur
        [protected]@yahoo.com

3 Responses
            NAVPREET THIND Sep 29, 2009

I applied passport in november 2008. since then I have been asked to furnishe form no.1. I have submitted it atleast 8 times but never received passport file no. chd f012750 08

NAVJOT ARORA Feb 27, 2009

Dear sir,
            Status appear on line that passport delivered on 30-12-2008m, we have not recieved the passport till date
            Passport application no is
            1. c0041382008, navjot arora
            2 c0041332008, karan arora
            Kindly clear the status of the above said passport.
            Thanks
            Karan arora & navjot arora

• Vi
            Vikas Gupta May 28, 2008

Hey GAgandeep.. even i m facing the same problem... I did my MBA from Noida.. Now on 19th may 2008 i had applied for re-inquiry by police.. let's c wen it will cum.. I hope to get my passport this time...

RPO Chandigarh — harassment of customers!

I was going through the instructions mentioned on the passport application form before filling. I have been...