Phoenix Financial Group Complaints & Reviews

Phoenix Financial GroupIRS Help

Phoenix Financial Group is a SCAM. This is the most unprofessional company that I have ever had to deal with. I contacted them for help with an IRS situation around 6 months ago. I received a phone call stating that the issue has been taken care of. To this day I have never once received any official documentation. Every other week I would receive emails from different individuals saying that I had to pay more. When I asked for official documentation.. I was told that the person that was working on my case had been removed from her job. To this day I have not received any documentation on what they did for me...but the IRS is still beating down my door... Please people read these reviews THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM... THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Phoenix Financial Groupmisleading financial direction

Was told to invest in a high risk company OSE on the stock market, did not advise further and ended up losing all my investment. Never heard anything or received any advise from this investment group.

Comment Guidelines