Phil Long Ford Complaints & Reviews

Phil Long FordMaintenance Coupons

Phil Long came out with some great coupons for oil changes. I bought two of them. Each was for 10 Oil Changes and several other services. I have two Navagators. If i had known that they would expire I would have bought only one. Now I am stuck with coupons for 6 oil changes and they will not honor them. I am a Ford product owner and have been for many years dating back to my new 1958 Ford. Through the years i have tried to use Phil Long for my maintenance and have found them to be very over priced and quite dishonest about what needs to be done on the car. I thought they could change my oil OK and that is why i bought their coupons. I think when a customer pays for 10 oil changes he should get ten oil changes even though it takes longer than a year. Phil Long is so big now with all the types of cars they sell they have lost customer service as their goal.

• Da
    Dan Jonuska Dec 27, 2011

We would be glad to honor them here at Phil Long Ford Lincoln in Motor City. See our Dervice Director Ernie Lanning. He can Be reached at 719-575-7466. I am the GM Dan Jonuska. I can be reached at 719-575-7477. Thanks for your business.

• Er
    Ernest Biggs Dec 29, 2011

I will be going to Phil Long in the morning and they said they would honor the coupons. I will be happy if they do. I will be updating after my visit.

Phil Long FordComputer Advertising via (cell) phone

Monthly computer generated phone calls made to previous customers are a nuisance and may cause problems if the call is received during an important meeting during work hours. This is a fact with me. Phil long Ford of Chapel Hills in Colorado Springs, CO has managed to call me several times during important meetings at work. This has got to stop. I have moved sense my last service at Phil Long Ford back in June of 2008. As of yesterday I have received this advertisement call. I have called Phil Long Ford to have my name removed from the phone list and it has not been accomplished.

• Do
    doug Feb 23, 2009

Do not take the bait. This dealer is caring until after the sell is complete. I am happy with price and vehicle BUT not their follow-up after the sell.

saddddd Apr 26, 2012

We have dealt with the same thing. We bought a car from them and they said all this stuff would be fixed, they told us new tires were put, even sold us a tire warranty. Come to find out the tires were bad when they got the car in, shinned them up and told us they were new, come to find out the vehicle is very unsafe! The front rotors or about .060 under spec, all this was known on there intial inspection of the car, which we magicaly got a copy of from a other employee, so it had all this list of things that were never fixed properly. Then talking to service manager he said well typically if u can save a rotor if its a little under spec. I have attened MMI for mechanics, Tech North, for mechanical design, I have alot of mechanics and automotive, and automotive machine shop back ground and have never used a rotor that is even just .001 under spec. They have specs for a reason, so everything works togeather properly. They think its safe to send a family out saleing them a very unsafe car, we also have problems with back breaks, . Getting a answer from them is impossable, one person says we did the work then another one dosent, then when u follow up they no longer work there or its there day off! I have been blaintly lied too time and time again. VERY SAD a company makes so much money and treats hard working pepole the way they do!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices