HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANY Complaints & Reviews

To,
The President of The Heineken Bottling Company

SUBJECT: CONFIRMATION LATTER

Dear Sir,
I am Abull Hassan, and I have receive Email from Heineken Bottling Company” Deposited the sum of Six Hundred United States dollars ($600, USD ), Nomination of my E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Barclay’s Bank Plc London UK. Send me E-mail, and given me three receiving options.
One: Payment Release via a direct bank wire transfer (ITT)
Two: Payment release via Barclays Certified Cheque
Three: Payment Release via Barclay ATM (VISA) Card
Barclay’s bank send me notes” I receive this amount and transfer in my Account immediately.

Can I believe this ?

Thanking you.
Waiting for your positive response.
Your faithfully,
Mr Abull Hassan
My Reference Code: BBL/118/WB-NL-[protected]

• Ah
    a-hassan Jul 19, 2012

please inform me dear sir.
    thanks.

• Ab
    abull hassan Jul 30, 2012

To,
    The Heineken Bottling Company,
    Dear Sir, I want conform this promotional lottery this is fake or not?
    I have some document about this case I am sending you.
    I am very poor man; I am labor, nothing rich man. And this prize something big for me.
    And I want transfer this money in my bank account but the money transfer fee is problem for me.
    Can you please this kindness for me you pay this wire transfer fee in my winning fund.

Please I waiting for you response.
    With best regards.
    (Abull-hassan) E-mail: [email protected]

• Pa
    padriqueaagnes Aug 16, 2012

sir
    i do recieve a letter from your company, saying that i won 600, 000 $.
    is this true sir?
    i am agnes padrique fro phil,
    and i do send for the fee 150$ and he ask me more 400$
    the guy also called me..
    is this true?

HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANYlottery winners

they send me a letter that i won $600, 000USD i just dont know if it is true or not so can you please search this for me or give me feedbacks if you already see this problem of mine they asking me to send them back a money of 300GBD but i told them if i really won why dont you deduct it from the money which i'm going to recieved. if you need the letter that they give me ask mo to send you all of it. thank you and God bless more power. that person below was the one who are sending me the mess.

lottery winners
lottery winners

• In
    intellex58 Jul 20, 2011

Yes send them all the money they ask for, you are to dumb to have it anyway.

• Ud
    uddav Jul 24, 2011

your noticed that i had won $5, 00, 000 i have doubt is it true or false how i conformed.Now a days we are hearing so much cheating like this .if your message is true what i can do for won money receiving & where i have to contact ? thak you for message.

• Me
    mehran_love Sep 22, 2011

they send me message that yo won 600.000us$ iwant to know about that [email protected] phone:00989174075537

• Ah
    ahmeed78 Nov 05, 2011

hi,
    i recevied an email that i win a lottry but i dont know how to contect them.

thanks
    aziz

• Bo
    Boysex May 24, 2012

hello sir,
    my name is Indra bahadur pant.
    i am from Nepal Kathmandu
    my email is [email protected]
    today i just receive a email i wined $600000 USD
    so i want to re-conform either it is true or fake

• Zo
    zofa Sep 06, 2012

your noticed that i had won $600, 000, 00 . i have doubt is it true or false how i conformed.Now a days we are hearing so much cheating like this .if your message is true what i can do for won money receiving & where i have to contact ? thank you for message.

• Mn
    M.Nadeem iqbal Dec 08, 2012

my name is M.Nadeen Iqbal, i received this fake lottery e-mail from Heineken Bottling company .is it true or fake.