Global Timeshare Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Global Timeshare SolutionsRip off

In 2006 my husband was contacted by Global Timeshare Solutions. They told him they had a buyer for our timeshare in Branson MO. The individual caught him off guard and he agreed to pay $699 on his credit card. This fee was to be returned to us within 90 days at the time of closing. The sale never took place and we never got any refund back from them.

This company is just one of many companies offering to sell timeshares for fees promising the fees will be returned at closing. Other companies who have contacted us offering the same deal with higher fees have been Universal Marketing Solutions and Nationwide Marketing Solutions. These three companies are excellent at scamming! Their high pressure salesmen have no morals or scruples. They are out to scam anybody and everybody they can. Except for their commissions I don't know how they can sleep at night.

Do your homework and investigate thoroughly all three companies located in Florida. Don't fall prey to these unscrupulous individuals.

• Am
      @@##%%^& Sep 15, 2009

Took money promising they had a buyer for my timeshare. No sale, no refund of money, no repsonse to calls

What else is there to say?

• Si
      Sick of time shares Jun 23, 2009

Same thing happen to me. Had my time share sold. Called 2 weeks later the people backed out. He had another buyer but then I never heard from him again. Damned GLOBAL TIMESHARE SOLUTIONS

• Re
      Rebecca David Jan 05, 2009

I was called to signed the contract to sell my timeshare on July of 2008, paid $500.00 US dollar. But now we cannot access their website, phone and everything. Please help !! Just want my money back. my email is: [email protected]

Global Timeshare SolutionsScam

Contract #12514, Dated Feb. 6, 2006, Signing Executive Dayna Mascalino, fee $899, property to be sold Fairfiel Ocean Walk at Daytona Beach. No sale has been made, repeated promises were made in early months, now will not answer or return calls, or respond to letters, or fax. We want our money back, and these people stopped from their continuous ripoffs.