EXIT REALTY Complaints & Reviews

EXIT REALTY — Incredibly bad customer service

This agent seemed fine until the conditions were waived. But since then he has been completely obstructist. I...

EXIT REALTYreceiipts

Hello,
This is not actually a complaint, but yours was the only website I could find of this nature.
Exit realty, Equestrian Hills, Ocala FL. has been closed. There we did business primarily with Debra Wiley, and to some degree, Ron Ratisher. The rental address is 9 Hemlock Loop Crse. Ocala FL. 34472
I have been summoned to court to determine what rent may be due since we moved out before the end of the lease. I paid first and last months rent, two months security and $5oo.oo pet deposit. As I paid in cash I will need receipts for court. I am embarrassed to tell you that I do not have my copies and require copies from exit realty. We were told that all but the first month's rent would be kept in an escrow.
Will you please help me?

Elizabeth Whitler