ResumeNowhidden fees

J

The resume itself was fine. I decided to close my account, but the next month I saw that I was still being billed. I contacted them via their live chat and asked why wasn't my account cancelled. Their rep said that he will check on my account and left me on hold for 30 minutes. The he finally came back and said that my account was expired, so there would be no refunds. What a joke! I told that I need a manager and he left me hanging for another 20 minutes. When he came back he said that manager was too busy. Great! Avoid the headache and better write your resume yourself. This service is very expensive, and the worst part is that all the fees are hidden! Avoid Resume-Now!

• Li
    LiveCareerUS Mar 02, 2016

We apologize that you weren’t happy with your experience. We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact us directly at [email protected] if you have any further issues.

Best regards,

My Perfect Resume

• Br
    Bryant Eastham Apr 24, 2016

I wish that they were as helpful resolving problems and cancelling subscriptions as they appear to be following up to social media. The company is a total scam. Run away.

• Li
    LiveCareerUS Apr 26, 2016

Greetings Bryan.We apologize that you weren’t happy with your experience while using our service. We are very committed in providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Product team. Please contact us directly at [email protected] if you need any further assistance on your account. We will send you a private message through here so we can take a look at your account and provide you with a timely resolution.

Best Regards,