Relocation SystemsThe company scammed me and took money for the moving, but I didn't get these services

R

I live in Denver and recently searched for the moving company. I contacted the rep from suburban Relocation Systems. He said that if I paid today, they would send the truck to my address and would move everything I needed. The quote was also ok and I wired money. However, the truck didn’t arrive and the rep ignored my phone calls. I don’t know how this company still exists, if they so easily scam customers.