REEBrokeruncaring staff and hidden fees

U Review updated:

I am a real estate agent in California. I used to work for REEBROKER aka Real Estate E Broker or www.REEBROKER.com
First off I thought- awesome! No huge commission split to my broker, just a small fee. I quickly joined and brought my 3 listings with me, very excited knowing I would be making much more on these closings.

Much to my surprise there were fee's for everything! What really upset me is that they would actually deduct money from my commission if I needed help or questions answered from the broker! The staff was rude and uninformed on real estate law and compliance issues... all in all I was blown away by the lake of knowledge and willingness for support. That is the brokers job, to support his agents, not only to help us but to protect him against lawsuits etc, why would they not be willing and ready to supply support? I had an issue with a current escrow and when I called in the staff told me that if another broker called and complained about me then they charge $100 out of my commission for that... ridiculous! Pretty much they don't want me to fight for my rights, but want me to leave them alone and just get my closings to happen.

All in all, a bad broker to work for; unless you don't ever need to contact them via phone and will never have a question, concern etc arise in the course of your employment with them. I found another brokerage with better fees and a helpful staff... I am writing this because I wish I had seen blogs about this "100% Broker" in the past to avoid all the problems I have had and the wasted opportunities.

More REEBroker Complaints & Reviews

• Al
    alex50 Feb 04, 2020

I see on their fee structure contract addendum that there is a $180 fee if you don't transact at least once every 12 months. Also I see a "Branch License Fee" of $750. Anyone know what that's all about? Thinking of joining but looking for some clarity on the fees.

it was true in my case

• Lo
    Long Pham Nov 15, 2018

I have nothing but praise for REeBroker. I have been with them for over a year now and have closed 2 deals with them without any problems whatsoever. The transactions were about as smooth as can be. The staffs are awesome. Any questions I had was answered promptly within 24 hours or sooner. I have to cancel a listing twice, ahead of scheduled expired date, without any hassle from the broker. Never see any "hidden" fees tacking onto my commission. I am also licensed in another state and have a more difficult time with the broker there than at REeBroker. Manyfunicello must have spent $180 smoking something then blame REeBroker when the spouse confronted about the missing money.

@Long Pham youre stupid!

• Real Estate eBroker Inc. Jan 09, 2019

@Long Pham Hello Long,

Thank you for positive review about the REeBroker Group services and fees. For your review and continued loyalty we will be sending you a $50 gift certificate.

Best regards
    Gin Kazla
    CEO
    REeBroker Group

• Vi
    Vilius Nelson May 01, 2016

Great company to work. Real 24/7 support. You can get live broker assistant on phone 9pm on weekend. I am working for this company last 3 years, closed 8 transactions and was never charged any other fee beside $500 per closed transaction and $135 e&o insurance. The Complaint statement about some hidden fees is absolutely not true.

Ang0 Sep 27, 2018

@Vilius Nelson okay, interesting. What happens if the seller/buyer decide to use a different escrow?

• Kr
    KristinaLA Jan 14, 2016

It is total absurd that this "agent" complains about. I am with REeBroker Group for almost 4 years and can tell only good things about them. The fee is only $635 per closed transaction and their staff are always available to assist me when I need any help. I can recommend this company to all agents who want to be independent and to keep all their commission.

Antonio M. Cardenas Jan 11, 2014

Re eBroker is not for uninformed, uneducated Realtor, if you need hand holding at every step of your escrow, this is not the place for you. I have been with this company for almost 4 years now, after working in the previous 25 with other "big companies" This is by far the best place to be for the modern Realtor. What makes you a professional Realtor is your education, your discipline, your ethics, if you expect your broker to be by your side at all times, you are not going to go too far. This company has been there for me with the right answers whenever I needed them, they are courteous, prompt and knowlegeable. [email protected]

• Ro
    Rochelle Castro Jan 30, 2013

I have no idea where this information is coming from? I have been with REeBroker for about 1 year now. In my opinion, helpful and courteous staff. No complaints here. I looked for other Brokers, but at the end, everyone wants a cut of your commission, plus desk fees. I get my commission the day escrow closes. Versus having to wait until someone took the file to the home office, then maybe I would get my check in about 1 week. Unless you need someone to hold your hand during the process of each transaction, then I guess this company is not for you. I should have done the switch many years ago, instead of giving away my hard earned money.
    [email protected]

manyfunicello Jul 17, 2017

@Rochelle Castro have you always had transactions? I didnt and now they are charging me desk fees

manyfunicello Jan 02, 2019

@manyfunicello i closed a few its all good.

• Th
    Thomasrayagent Jan 21, 2013

REeBroker is great! They are very responsive and upbeat. Tom in Santa Monica.
    www.LAexclusiveProperty.com

• Sd
    SD Agent Aug 20, 2012

Real Estate eBroker has never charged me anything other than the transaction fee ($500+$135). To anyone thinking about joining... this is a go-to company for so many reasons: their real estate knowledge, you get to keep 100% of your commission, the team goes out of their way to get you your commission straight out of escrow, and all the staff are very friendly and professional every time I call into the office. The Broker is available to me if I have any issues/concerns about my transactions, even after their office hours and on weekends. They offer me bonuses for bringing new agents on, but getting other agents to join is not difficult considering how much this company has to offer to us. I completely agree with "RE Executive" if you are not computer literate or are just a bad agent don't join this company. For one... I do not want to be affiliated with agents that receive so many complaints that their own Broker has to call them out on it, and you will have a tough time with their completely online transaction system if you can not even turn on your own computer...

[And to "Unhappy Pete", I do not know what is more "ridiculous"... the fact that you have had so many complaints (your obviously not the best agent, especially when other Brokers take the time to complain about you) that your Broker had to give you a small penalty to get the point across (The Broker could have fired you!)... or the fact that you thought it was ridiculous that he did such. Good luck finding another Broker that will put up with that and thank goodness you no longer work for REeBroker!!]

• Bi
    Bijan Eftekari Dec 27, 2011

I was with a "Big Name" broker before and the only thing they were concern about was how to cut from my commission left and right! I have switched to RE eBroker since June 2011 and have closed 4 deals with no problem. The staff are very friendly and willing to help. May be are not %100 knowledgable but won't leave you by your own. I have not been charged anything more than $500 flat commission plus $135 for E&O. Hope they could keep up the good job. Bijan Eftekari. [email protected]

• Re
    RE Executive Sep 15, 2011

I have been working with REeBroker for some time now and have not had any issues with the staff or service. Matter of fact, I feel that it is one of the best Real Estate Companies in the industry - Agents only pay 635.00 for each regular transaction after they are closed, no desk or monthly charges provides more freedom to spend more on marketing as an agent. The cost is very minimal and I love that it is an internet based Brokerage. If you are not a tech savvy individual or lazy, go to a regular Broker but don't say you were not warned - you will pay much more in regards to fees and receive less commission. Better yet do yourself a favor and get up-to-date with the times and take a few classes! Everything is online, which makes it so much easier, at least to me. You can track the whole transaction process online through their system, from when Escrow opens to when your Commission Instructions were sent, and transaction coordination is provided if you use their TNE escrow, which, again, makes it so much easier, especially for a busy agent. You might not get free business cards or have a mail slot in the office, but you don't have to pay out thousands a year to be apart of the company either!

manyfunicello Jul 17, 2017

@RE Executive They do pay fees if they get sick and have no activity. I was hit with a 180 fee this year. and threatned to be dropped from the brokerage because I had no activity.

• Real Estate eBroker Inc. May 26, 2011

Real Estate eBroker DBA REeBroker does not charge a fee for broker’s office assistance. All fees are disclosed up front and can be reviewed on the REeBroker website http://reebroker.com/resources.aspx%20
    Real Estate eBroker Inc. staff has over 52 years accumulative experience in real estate and escrow.
    Currently REeBroker employs over 1200 agents and 150 broker associates and have never received a prior complaint regarding our service. Please see what our agents say about us: http://reebroker.com/about.aspx#10. REeBroker is fastest growing real estate brokerage in California, see http://firsttuesdayjournal.com/how-cas-mighty-have-fared-2010/. We welcome all inquires please contact us at [protected] or http://reebroker.com/contact.aspx
    Broker
    Anthony Razhas

manyfunicello Jul 17, 2017

@Real Estate eBroker Inc. This is untrue! You guys say you dont charge on your page and yet when agents dont have activity due to illness, I was hit with a $180 non activity fee after being with you guys for over 5 years. That's not ok! Look at your false advertisement on the web!

Is There A Minimum Sales Volume At REeBroker Group?

No. You can do none, one, or several transactions per year. You will only pay $500 or 10% (whichever is less) plus a risk management (includes E&O) fee of $135.00 (fees stated are based on a sales price up to $1M and single agency).