RebateGiant.comUnauthorized charges monthly to my PayCard

Apparently, several months ago when I purchased one DVD online, I was automatically signed up & charged for two bogus subscriptions each month against my PayCard at: $9.95 and $19.95.
BBV*RebateGiant.com and BBV*Hotmoviesale.com - neither of which did I receive any benefits nor did I authorize this FUBAR Scam and outrageous charges.
Upon calling the CSR "Claire" at RebateGiant, I received confirmation of cancellation without refunds of these unauthorized charges that have taxed my funds.

• Me
    Mentalistacer Nov 17, 2010

Was charged withous recieving a sevice or product.

• Th
    Thomas Jerome Jan 30, 2016

This (RebateGiant.com) company has been charging my account for a very long time. I called the number to cancel 1-888-228-5348, which is posted on their website and when I call, there's a message that says this number is not in service at this time. How do I cancel this account so they stop charging me? This has been going on since July of 2011.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices