Rc Hobbies / Cv Toys Trend / Mr Antonius PandiScam artist - steal your money!

R

THe guys name is Antonius Pandi and he is a thief and a scam artist - he stole $5000 dollars from me and his website is fake and he uses the following sites to scam people:

made-in-china.com
Alibaba.com
EVV.com

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN HE IS A THIEF AND SCAM ARTIST! DO NOT TRUST ANY INDONESIAN COMPANY THEY ARE MAINLY FAKE AND FRAUDULENT!

Indonesia do not manufacture any game consoles or ipods etc so please don't get scammed like I did - it is the hardest pill in the world to swallow and I really don't want any hard working genuine people lose their money to the ### like Antonius Pandi.

• To
    Tonie Price Dec 15, 2010

Thanks for the tip, you can try Ordering in Chinabuye for your gaming needs, they ship fast and always in good condition. you can use paypal for faster transactions.

• Vi
    VitaliyKVS Mar 02, 2010

There is a good site on which there is constantly an updating of bases of swindlers to whom interestingly look there already more than 7500 swindlers and administrators constantly fill up base antiscammers.net

• Th
    The Scammed Jul 29, 2008

I think we all should protest this site, we should all write congress to try to get Alibaba and Tradekey blocked. They prey on the western world greed, we always want a cheaper Ipod or clothing and we end up getting scammed. I lost over 20, 000 from a company in Putian China. I will not post the company name yet as I'm working to get my money back but if he don't wire me the money by this friday I will post his name, e-mail address and phone number. We MUST stop being naive by thinking the chinese is going to give us a better deal then Walmart.

This was an eye opener for me even though I knew I would not get the merchandise I wanted. The next day I tried to stop the wire transfer but it was too late. Now I deal with a consultant who pretty much guarantees the company I'm dealing with is legit.