RayMAN SEO CompanyPROVEN SEO SCAM COmpany

L

This company attempted to contact me via telemarketing and they were claiming that they are from Google and can bring me on first page of Google within 2 weeks. they are cold callers with Indian/ pakistani accent. They are a lie and a scam company total rip off. I checked their website, it is creepy. They are some telemarketing company with sales reps from india and selling a scam. Beware and I hope by posting this I have helped save some people from wasting their money or worse.
Beware of these scammers, http://www.raymanseo.com

Wade Kovacic Mar 23, 2016

Rayman corp update

it takes months for seo. It is on first page as promised. Andy is helpful

Thanks Wade

Wade Kovacic Jan 22, 2016

Total scam. No refund, they don't know what they are doing. Outdated techniques, BEWARE do not use their services. I have reported this company to Right at home realty, and the Toronto real estate board.

Wade Kovacic Sep 23, 2015

I revoke my complaint. The phone systems were down. Joe is working hard for me.

Wade Kovacic Sep 14, 2015

September 2015
    Paid Rayman corporation over $2000
    Services for a website and seo. Website was unfinished and no further contact made nor can I get a hold of them.
    I strongly advise against doing any business with them.

Wade Kovacic Sep 14, 2015

Rayman corporation is a scam, buyer beware. Sept 2015
    Lousy work they take your money then no further contact.

• Da
    DaveCT Aug 22, 2015

Rayman SEO do not provide the seo services agreed upon. Under our agreement they where going to submit blog posts, back links and on page optimization. After 6 months and $3000 paid they did not deliver any of the above services.

CanadianComplainer Dec 16, 2013

"Rayman Corporation" are going to have to stop spamming people with unsolicited communications soon:

CanadianComplainer Dec 16, 2013

Even the name "Rayman Corporation" sounds dodgy.

Would you expect Microsoft to call themselves "Microsoft Corporation" when identifying themselves over the phone, or just "Microsoft"?

Would you expect to get a call about your iPod from "Apple Corporation", or just "Apple"?

Having the name "Corporation" in the company name has the opposite of the intended effect.

When you combine that with a strong Indian accent and the fact there are making repeated, UNSOLICITED calls (and voicemails, AND emails), you start to form a bad impression of the company.

In virtually ever case, they are scraping you (or your company's) contact information from Google AdWords accounts -- without you ever opting in. If a Canadian did this, he would be breaking the law, yet he has to put up with it when an Indian does it because he is outside Canadian legal jurisdiction. Fortunately, we can give bad reviews online so he stops.

No matter how good the service, the aggressive sales and marketing behind it is the reason I am leaving bad reviews here. I was contacted many times, and when I said "don't call back" I got "okay, we'll call back in a few months."

"Don't call me... I'll call you."

CanadianComplainer Dec 16, 2013

I kept getting calls from "Rayman Corporation" despite being on the "No Calls" list, which is supposed to prevent spam.

They called me about 6 times, and wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

The next time they flout the "no calls" list and call me, I will sue (although it sounds like they are based in India, which is presumably how they keep getting away with ignoring the no spam lists).

• As
    asad rehman Sep 22, 2013

I think its a good idea to view the remarks of clients for their service provider. I viewed couple of comments of some clients about their seo service provider Rayman Corp. It seemed to me that it could be rayman seo competitors writing not clients. Why I say that because I don't get any detail of writer, either name, company name or any such info which could lead to understand directly from the person/ effecter's mouth. Secondly I do not understand if some one is calling from India or Pakistan what's wrong in it .All major business concerns of the world are using India or Pakistan as their telemarketing associates for long having basis in Canada or USA and calls attended in India or Pakistan.. Rogers and Bell Canada are the two biggest examples of today. These two concerns of mine compels me not to believe in the comments of the couple of people I went through. My name is Asad and I am an immigrant from Pakistan and now citizen of Canada living in Toronto since 2008. I request writers/comments providers to detail their personal info enabling viewers/readers to call and ask u directly and be more satisfied before taking decision. Any of their seniors/business partners can also read and talk to u and resolve u r problem.

• St
    Straight Up1 Sep 05, 2013

I have used this company and had to stop payment on them. They did NOT improve my online ranking. They lied to be about everything they said they would do. Do NOT use this company run away. This is a scam company and I hope no one deals with them. I am very mad and will probably see a lawyer regarding this. The only ranking that my website has is from the work I have done and i'm no expert.

• Ad
    Adam4535 Mar 22, 2013

This complaint is for rayman seo company. Rayman corporation is a scam they are big time liars. I signed up with them paid them lots of money and now my website is no where on Google. they are doing bad seo. I hate them. Return my money you looters. I want my money back. Rayman corpoation scamhas taken my money. they are calling from india and they are liars and big time fraud. Return my money or i will take u to court.