raw tubefraudulent charges

I was asked for my credit card information so that they may verify my age. The next day my account was fraudulently charged. I did not authorize anyone to charge my account. The rawtube website stated they needed my credit card info for age verification only. I've been looking for a company phone number for raw tube for the past 2hrs but they designed it so that it will be difficult to track them down. Even my bank cannot get a contact phone number for these raw tube crooks. They need to be stopped. Innocent people are getting taking advantage of.

• Ha
    harkin tu crowd Feb 10, 2014

Good for you getting back your hard earned cash, thanks for the post.

• Ha
    harkin tu crowd Feb 10, 2014

thanks a whole bunch you guys, sorry you got had, but good you got a refund!

Ana Popescu Sep 26, 2012

Very helpful indeed!
    Thanks so much man. Great that those cancellation sites exist

• Ea
    eangellmn Aug 02, 2012

GENTLEMEN GO TO THIS SITE AND YOU WILL B ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT: http://csmembers.com/index.php?pg=manage
    I ALMOST FELL INTO THE SAME TRAP BUT SOMEONE RIPPING ME OFF DOESN'T SIT WELL WITH ME N AFTER A LITTLE TENACITY I FOUND THE CANCELLATION SITE. OH, N [email protected]#! YOU RAWTUBE!

• Vi
    vince longo Jun 20, 2012

charger $39 three times for s free membership and cannot log on

• Vi
    vince longo Jun 20, 2012

same thing. i cannot log on

• Da