Rattan Furniture StoreScam - take your money and dont send product

This company is run by a cheat. They obviously dont keep stock of anything and simply take your money, dont send the product and then totally ignore your emails and requests for a refund. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

• Lo
    loogy86 Jan 08, 2012

That's really BAD!!! I actually did manage to get my money back from them eventually...they gave me a refund! Still would never buy from them again though as definitely dodgy!

• Ad
    adstabs Jan 06, 2012

Looks like the same thing happened to me. I put in an order at the end of September, and then phoned them a couple of weeks later to check on the progress. They said that they were out of stock of the particular item, but would have some more in 6 weeks. I didn't mind waiting for the item. After the time passed, and no item had arrived, I phoned them again to see what was going on. The said that they were no longer getting these items in and that they had refunded me the money. I was sure that they hadn't, but double checked my bank account anyway, and no refund had been given. Since then, I have tried and failed to get through to them. They have just taken my money and disappeared. THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.

• Lo
    loogy86 Nov 18, 2011

Totally agree with you...bought a bed around 03/10/11, it is now 18/11/11 and still no bed. Supposed to be delivered within 14 days!! Have had replies to my emails previously saying 'it will be delivered next week but it's never come and I don't even think they have my address!? Can't remember now as ordered it so long ago. Didn't even receive an email confimation/invoice/receipt to prove I've bought and paid for it...good job I paid on credit card!