Ramsurvey.comdiscounted fund & joining pins

U CAN NEED FUND & EPIN OF RAMSURVEY?
also avileble pins & fund at a time with discountd prise...discounted prise starts are 25% to 35 %,
other partys are cheeted with the our coustmer, deposit the payments & not in transfers pin/ fund please attentions...pls don't belive
you need fund & pins contact to me Ahmad Maihar [protected], [protected], or write email @- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Sh
    shri prasad Jul 18, 2011

shri, payment not transfhar account survey income. pls. transfhar my account. ID.no.[protected]

• As
    ashish kesarwani Jul 07, 2011

hiiiiiiiiiiii
    any one want join ram servy i will give id in 2000
    only
    any one intested then call me
    mob [protected]

• As
    ASHUTOSH RAMPRASAD VISHWAKARMA Jun 24, 2011

ram survey is telling any customer's is payment is going on your a/c tomorrow, today 11:40 pm.because your not technical problems your service is very bad customer is not interested your business that's all.

thanks!

javed husain Jun 23, 2011

I have a complaint, I made the payment request one week back and still after one week has passed out I have not receive any amount in my bank . My account balance is showing the whole amout in credit. Please tell me how long it takes to get the requested amount getting creadited into the bank account.

mahendra bangar Jun 17, 2011

id -[protected] mo=[protected] pune
    payment not transfhar account survey income

• Sm
    smbhatnagar Jun 02, 2011

I forgot my password. pl tell me how can I change it.

• Ha
    Hariom Singh May 28, 2011

my sponser not give me money of my survey payment.
    My id.[protected] please transfer my earning payment in Bank of Baroda acc.no [protected]
    And my mo.no.[protected].name-Hariom Singh
    My down lion member vinay yadav id-[protected].and vinod chaurasiya id.[protected]
    And my sponser id.[protected].

@rakesh [email protected] May 23, 2011

ramsurvey istotal fraud company.companynot paid the payment any custmerallover in india.

ankur pal May 22, 2011

hai my name is ankur pal please join us ramsurvey get best reward"s
    joyning Rs.3500 get 2000 per 11 months

CONTACTS US MY NUMBER IS
    [protected]

anmolsinghchaudhary May 13, 2011

my sponser not give me compelite money of my account when'd i will check my acc. there are much more money in my account so please transfer my money to my s.b.i.acc.no.[protected].

ram9111 May 09, 2011

you need fund & pins contact to me Ahmad Maihar [protected], [protected], or write email @- [email protected]

ram9111 May 09, 2011

• Ed
    edrishi May 04, 2011

Hey you want to purchase a new PIN of RAMSURVEY.COM
    Its now so simple.
    Call Makbul on [protected].

• Go
    gopalg Apr 27, 2011

RAM SURVEY PINS FOR HUGE DISCOUNT PRICE
    DEAR LEADERS AND NETWORKERS AM OFFERING YOU RAMSURVEY PINS ALSO, FOR YOUR REQUIREMENT CONTACT- [protected] OR [email protected]

ONE PIN COST- Rs.3250/ (SAVE Rs.250)
    TWO PIN COST- Rs 6450/ (SAVE Rs.550)

• Su
    sudheendra Apr 13, 2011

Dear Fdz
    I want to know that whether the ramsurvey.com is genuine or not.
    can any one reply?

• Op
    O.P.Ahuja Feb 27, 2011

Although I have paid Rupees 3500/- to start survey but my either E.mail I.d. or password is showing incorrect.