Ramka Ltd / Sound TaxiNo Support/No Response

S

I tried to contact Sound Taxi/Ramka Ltd for support on a product that I purchased from them and continue to get no response after three e-mails. They do not have any contact number listed on their website. I feel cheated! I've wasted my time & money! I want a response or a refund!

• Te
    tecchie Jan 11, 2011

its things like this that causes normal ppl to commit piracy... shame on the makers of sound taxi.. but on second thought is it piracy, or is it just using a program i paid for... hmmmmm now theres a thought..

• Fr
    FRM03 Jul 11, 2010

Absolutely right. I need to reinstall the software on my new PC and apparantly this can not be done without purchasing a separate new license.

I am getting NO reponse form "support" and I feel that this is almost a scam.

The company "Ramka" is situated in ... the Ukraine