R W Rich & AssociatesScam

An Alex Wagner called and stated that I won $655, 000 and all I needed to do to claim the prize was to wire transfer $3, 400 to them and I would get $655, 000 within 24 hours. This was a gift and not a prize and I was told by paying the $3, 400, I will not need to pay any taxes.
I was told that I had to have cash, checks or credit cards were not acceptable to transfer the fee of $3, 400. If I did not have the $3, 500 I could pay $1, 800 and get a check of $325, 000. I hung up on the guy after he told me that I could not tell any one about this gift until I transferred the funds and got my gift. It sounded like a scam.

• Pa
    Patse Sep 08, 2011

oh - congratulations! wish I could win that much

• To
    Tom Las Vegas Sep 08, 2011

It not only sounds like a scam IT IS A SCAM. Do not give this person a penny!! People like this are just out to get your money.

• To
    Tom Las Vegas Sep 08, 2011

These type of offers are always 100 % of the time fake. These people are just out to take your money. Do not give anyone like this a penny!!

• Pn
    Pnellalex9 Apr 18, 2011

SEND $9.99 TO CLAIM $10, 000 PRIZE OR SEND $12.99 for express mail. If you know you have not submitted and entry for a cash prize please do not send any money to anyone to claim a cash prize.