Quizrocket.comA trap for your personal information

L

I was taking the Dumb Test. My first complaint is that I don't believe one can receive a score with our subscribing to some thing. I'm not sure because I gave up after 30 minutes of offers. I guess that's why they call it a dumb test., your dub to take it. My true concern is that they request your personal information so you cam obtain the results and do not inform you they intend on giving this info to others until 3 pages later. I think they should rename it the Sucker test.

• Ay
    ayebeekay_is_my_myspace_url Jun 18, 2009

if your smart enough to figure it out, all you need to do is exit off the page, and click cancel and you can recieve your results; WITHOUT any personal infromation being put into their system.

Sal Blomo Jun 11, 2009

The way i see it Quizrocket and sites like it are nothing but another form of SPAM in their own twisted way, yet they are more dangerous because they deceitfully gain your information and try to use it to illegally charge you by telephone. I'm an extreme capitalist, don't get me wrong, but crap like this serves no value, is deceptive and needs to be put out of business. Period!

Non Mar 09, 2009

I looked up their business information online and subscribed to everything using their own information.

• Mi
    mizblu Nov 30, 2008

I was online and quizrocket popped up. I took the quiz then it asked for personal information. When i submitted it it directed me to autoloans and all kinds of other crap never gining me my score. So I tried to delete and unsubscribe to them i dont know if it will work but I hope i can get my information away from them.

• Ki
    Kimberly Alderman Nov 30, 2008

This is absolutely true. They are NOTHING but SPAM. They do not even give you the results to your quiz EVER, even after you've finally agreed to receive one of their stated offers. I'm not about excessively regulation, but this kind of thing should be illegal. At the very least Google should not list Quickrocket in their results.

Kimberly Alderman

Joe Nov 27, 2008

I hate them they are so annoying. All they want is a phone number they can charge 9.99 a month to.