QuickCardService.com$49.95 has been taken out of my account

I did not authorize this to be taken out of my checking account. I want my money back. I don't even know what type of service this is.

• Al
    Alejandro Andres Renteria Mar 24, 2007

I would like them to be investigated and i would like a refund I want others to know that they need to be brought to justice. Their web site is www.quickcardservice.com And on the web site there is a lot of random people with complaints like mine. Stating that this company stole money from their account. Please help and have this stopped and fixed. I tried to contact the better business bureau and i can not find the web site or a phone number.

• Ni
    Nicole Sweeney Mar 24, 2007

Omg!! I just got my mail today and im very very mad!! This company tried to take money from my account and now im -49.95 in my savings and i tried to call this company i was sent here & there on web search. How do i stop this how do i talk with the bank about this. I never authorized this company to take money from my account at anytime who are these ppl anyone know how to reach them please let me know Monday morning at the bank should be interesting...

• Ge
    Geraldine Williams Mar 28, 2007

QuickCardService.com company took 49.95 out of my account too.

Jason Paul Mar 29, 2007

I am going to file a fraud lawsuit against QuickCardService.com if I don't get my money back.

Maggie J Mar 30, 2007

QuickCardService.com debited my account for 49.95 w/out my consent and i dont even know how they got my information.

• Do
    Donald Jones Mar 30, 2007

Quick card Service.com took 49.95 out my account 3 times without my consent and caused an overdraft of $102.00 please help to get this money returned.

• Gi
    Gilbert Zamora Mar 31, 2007

QuickCardServices said that i gave them my permission to debit my account 49.95 in which i did not nor did i receive anything in the mail to a purchase for something bought online. I have sent several emails so that they could refund me my money a i have not yet seen it back in my account. It has been over a week when it was suppose to take only 1-3 days.

• Be
    Benjamin Bass Mar 31, 2007

49.95 charged to my account. And still trying to charge my account. Cusing overdraft charges.

• Ji
    Jimmy Rogers Apr 02, 2007

QuickCardService.com - who are you people? Why would you take money out of my account twice. I don't know who you are and I want all my money return to me plus the over draft charges I got from your illegal withdrawals from my account. Pay me my money back and i won't report you. You are bad people.

• Eb
    Ebony johnson Apr 02, 2007

I did not authorize $49.95 to be debit from my bank account nor did i sigh up for any membership. I did not RCA pay day loan from any website.

Shannon Bishop Apr 03, 2007

I am very pissed off. I did not authorize anyone to deduct money out of my account. The 49.95 has come out and overdrawn my account and image my surprise when you call the 800 number and you can talk to no one. I have made an official complaint with the local police department and the better business burrow regarding this issue. I want my money back right now...

Joseph Caudle Apr 03, 2007

As i have read thru the other complaints... i guess this site is full of cramp... i hope anybody that reads this can do something about this so-called company...

• Te
    Teresa Walker Apr 03, 2007

Everprivate service took 49.95 out of my checking acct two weeks ago and i never knew or authorized it. They WILL pay me back my money and i also feel they should pay for the over draft fee to my acct.

• Se
    Sean Vidler Apr 03, 2007

I to was charged the 49.95 from quickcardservice.com and like everyone else here i have no idea for what.thus far i am having a horrible time getting my money back.i had no knowledge of this transaction nor did i ever authorize any of this. This is evidently one of those shady companies that like to hide under the assumption that they are a legit business when in reality they are just a bunch of crooks stealing from hard working people.

• Ba
    Barbara Fofanah Apr 04, 2007

Ticket # 68832
    Access key: 68832Z784983767455407269

• Eb
    Ebony Enman Apr 04, 2007

QuickCardService.com took money out of my account without authorization and if it's not credited back i will seek legal actions.

• De
    Dennis k McFadden Apr 04, 2007

On 03/29/07 someone charge $49.95 from my checking account. I have no clue as to what the ever private card is nor would I have ever agree to pay them $49.95 in advance for anything. As of date have not recieved any information from quickcardservice.com nor have they sent me any documents or ever private card in the mail. as it stands My bank account was drafted $49.95 and I would like to have my bank account returned the $49.95. check #9999. I have contacted the 1-401-228-9232 who claimed that I need to contact customer services online to request a refund. but thier website led me no where. Also the 1-866-379-5984 phone number given to by my bank was not much help.

• Ta
    Tabatha Richards Apr 04, 2007

This is totally wrong. QuickCardService.com overdrafted my bank account by 56.00 dollars. I dont even know who this company is. They need to brought to justice.... I'm so mad!

• Id
    Ida Randall Apr 04, 2007

This company stole money from my account without my authorization I don't know what this company is all about but something serious need to be done about them people work to hard for their money to have some thieves like this so called company ripping them and causing major overdraft to their accounts.

• Wi
    William Ruesink Apr 05, 2007

I can't believe what I just saw on my bank statement! Quickcardservice.com deducted 49.95 from my checking and I don't know why. What is my next step? Do I call the bank? I can't get in touch with them as they just pass me on to this web-sight. I need help.

• He
    Hep Y Guinn Apr 05, 2007

On or about 4/04/07.....upon checking my bank statement online, I noticed there are 2 debits reflecting check #9999 in the amount of $49.95 and another check # 10000 - in the same amount($49.95) . Right away I called my bank and advised these were unauthorized transactions!! My bank in turn- just gave me a contact number of 1-866-379-5984....which is totally fraudulent because there is no real person you can talk to!!!! It only refers you to yet another number of 401-228-9232 and the websites of quickcardservice.com and everprivatecardservice.com When I called the 401-228-9232, the real people that answered the calls are nothing but an answering service for their so called client "quickcardservice.com" and yet once again was adamantly referred to the said website.....and that this is the only way I can express my complaint???!!! Well, on that note, there's no doubt in my mind......I smell RAT!!!! Needless, to say, I would require them to return my $99.99 ($49.95 x2) back to where they stole from my checking account.....and demand these "fraudsters" be caught and highly prosecuted to its maximum penalties!!!!!

• He
    Hep Y Guinn Apr 05, 2007

I would like to log in the same complaint with the aforesaid "fraudsters" only because I believe these predators where able to get me also from my other email-address shown above. It is very sad to know I am once again victimized in this hi-tech world. This is just deterring me from trusting anything in the internet. Perhaps, go back to "BASICS?" I hope you catch these "criminals".

Keep me updated with any and all progress in this case!!!

Your prompt attention in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Jason Turner Apr 05, 2007

I too was robbed 0f 49.95 from quickcardservice.com. I have also tried to contact them through both phone numbers i was given, tried the many websites and was given access key number and ticket number. I am ready to kill people like this. I don't think the legal system will ever solve this problem. My advice is never buy or do anything on a computer that wants any type of bank or social security info.it is not safe anymore. This is my second time to be scammed by someone off the computer.

• Af
    Afrikka Holt Apr 06, 2007

I dont know what or why this happen but this company also took money out my account... and now there is no other way to getting in contact with them... This is not right and should not be allowed to continue.

• Ki
    Kim Apr 06, 2007

I also do my online banking every morning, this morning I noticed a check number 9999 debited from my account for 49.95. called my bank, called the customer service number etc etc...

I dont know what these charges are for. It states on the website that I checked a box yes or no giving permission to debit my account? A simple click of a box ??? Cmon! I too want my money back now. The internet makes it too easy for scams anymore.

• Yv
    Yvonne Teo Apr 07, 2007

I am like the many others on this website writing about what a fraud this company is. It surprised me a lot when i called my bank yesterday and was told that there were two electronic items of 49.95 that was taken out of my acct. I called the 800 number and was referred to a website and a 401 number. Both of these did not get me anywhere. I dont know what this company is and how you got a hold of my personal banking information. I want a refund immediately and if your company doesn't base yourselves on being honest and trust then you need to be out of business for good. I am going to contact my bank, my personal lawyer and file a police report about this. You will regret messing with the wrong person. You took money out of my acct without my permission, which means you took money from my children. You have pissed and messed with the wrong person and you are surely going to regret this.

• Ta
    Tara Sichina Apr 09, 2007

The same thing has happened to me. i think it is very rude of people to take it upon themselves to take money from anyones account. I would also like to have my money back 49.95. The same thing just happened to me last week and i couldn't get my money back, i talked to a real person who said it was an unsecured account and you buy things from them such as electronics, jewelry, etc. That doesn't matter though no one has the right to enter anyones account. I haven't received any overdraft fees yet but if i do hell will break loose.

• Gr
    Gregory Calloway Apr 09, 2007

I did not authorize anyone to take money out of my checking account. 49.95 was taken out with out my knowledge or consent. Please help me to get this money put into my account.

Chito G. Fuentebella Apr 10, 2007

I too was charged $49,95 from my bank account and my bank certified that even did a paper check which is very unusual because i never authorize the com named quickcardservice to deduct from bank account. I don't recall any transaction with said company. I agree they should be brought to justice. The fair trade board should put sanctions or prosecute this company. I am willing to sign a class suit with the other complainants. They can email me if they want. I am really mad because they are giving me the run around.

Sharay Hudson Apr 10, 2007

If I could only find out where this "quickcardservice" is located I would blow the whole building into pieces. This is f#$ked up. The only thing that i could do is transfer all my funds into my savings account and close the old on so they cant try and go after any more of my money. Then i had to open another checking account. If only they new the things that i would do to ALL of their employees.

You dont mess with no one money, and we worked too hard for it to just let any one go and fondle with it.

• Ev
    Evelyn Wright Apr 11, 2007

They have scammed me also I didn't authorize this at all

• Al
    Allan Voronaeff Apr 11, 2007

I, too, have just been ripped off by this company, "quick card service' or what ever they call themselves. I have no idea who or what they are except that they have put through an unauthorized charge of $49.95 to my bank account.

• Da
    Dalia Rodriguez Apr 11, 2007

On or about 4/08/07... upon checking my bank statement online, I noticed there is 1 debit reflecting check #9999 in the amount of $29.95 . Right away I called my bank and advised these were unauthorized transactions!! My bank in turn- just gave me a contact number of 1-866-379-5904... which is totally fraudulent because there is no real person you can talk to!!! It only refers you to yet another number of 401-228-9232 and the websites of quickcardservice.com and everprivatecardservice.com When I called the 401-228-9232, the real people that answered the calls are nothing but an answering service for their so called client "quickcardservice.com" and yet once again was adamantly referred to the said website... and that this is the only way I can express my complaint???!!! Well, on that note, there's no doubt in my mind... I smell RAT!!! Needless, to say, I would require them to return my $50.95 ($21.00 Overdraft) back to where they stole from my checking account... and demand these "fraudsters" be caught and highly prosecuted to its maximum penalties!!!

• De
    Denise Humphrey Apr 11, 2007

On March 13, 2007 these so called people took $49.95 out of my checking account. I think I am going to have to sue these people. I have a 5-year old son I have to take care of and all the money I get is very precious to me and my son. So I have to find a way to get my money back.

• Ca
    Carrie Willis Apr 11, 2007

I am going to get a lawyer and find out what is going on with this I cannot afford someone to scam me out of any money!! I would like an answer "ASAP".

• Ka
    Kathy Sewell Apr 12, 2007

I am pissed, I checked my bank account and very shock to see you stole $49.95 from me I want my money back. I am planning on turning this over to my local police dept.

• Da
    Dana Gross Apr 12, 2007

Several attempts made to contact this company. Redirected to web sites that lead nowhere. I am on a fixed income so 49.95 crucial to me. The unauthorized debit overdrew my account as well as creating 34.00 on overdraft fees. I am unable to reach anyone to talk to. If you know any tricks to getting a refund, please email me at [email protected]

• Ni
    Nicole Smigelski Apr 12, 2007

My account is the same way. I want the 32.00 back in my account from you people.

• Ca
    Cashanta Murry Apr 12, 2007

I applied for a pay advance and found out that i supposedly authorized ever private card (quick card service) to withdraw 49.99 from my account. i call the toll free number, the 401 area code number lodged a complaint on their website and called the bank back to dispute the charge. what else can i do?

Sheila Walker Apr 12, 2007

April 12, 2007 Money stolen out of my account!!!

Took money amount $49.95 out of my checking account. Do not know of these people and contact
    number is a fraudulent number. These fraudsters need to be prosecuted to the maximum penalty!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices