Pure Health LabsUnauthorized charges on credit card

L

I signed up for a 10 day trial with Pure Health Labs. I didn't like the product so I called on the 11th day to cancel my subscription. The 10th day fell on a Sunday so there is no way I could have canceled on time. I was told that it was too late and my next shipment is already on its way and my card was charged $99.

Two weeks later I called them again because my order that they claimed they shipped didn't arrive. A lady told me that my account has been canceled. She promised to send me a replacement.

A week later I noticed that Pure Health Labs charged me again and now they took $79.41!! Now I am going to dispute both charges with my credit card company!

• Sh
    shannon Jul 09, 2007

This company charged my card $99.41 on the 10th day when I canceled, and if that was not bad enough 2 weeks later when I called to find out where the shipment was, they charged another $79.41.

They are big time scammers, I am going to dispute both charges with my credit card company...