Purcleanseunauthorized entry of account

This was a 30 day trial tryout. I never recieved the product so therefore i forgot all about it. On 2-2-10 this business took 75.00 dollars out of my account without permission. I am on a fixed income and they have really messed me up. They showed no compassion or attempt to rectify the situation. This company ripped me off and i am truly dissapointed about the whole situation.

• Mo
    mother of 3 Feb 12, 2010

i never ordered anything from purcleanse i tried to contact them no luck they took 75. dollars twice from my account i want it back i never authorized them to take this money and if it matters any i never received anything either i want my money back i am on a fixed income and have 3 children to care for

• Go
    God is Love Feb 04, 2010

Please erase my personal name. It was meant for me to type in the company Purcleanse name instead. I made an attempt to change the info however it would not allow me to do so.