ptcpay.comanother scam exploited sql injection

T

Hi

I just want to warn that i have been pushed around and my site taken down many time until i found out http://ptcpay.com scripts are sql injection easy to exploit via back doors.. Please avoid them as im a victim and lost aalot of money..i think they are indian based. Support is rubbish after once script is bought they promise this and that then next thing i notice i get taken down..

Please avoid them ther script has security risk

• Pt
    PTCPay Sep 08, 2011

Hello
    I am the Developer of the GeN4 script and the general manager of PTCPay.com. The script is not inject-able, nor do we use any type of backdoor system. The company is based in the United States and run via myself who lives there also. We use a license system which allows us to kill an illegal site or a site which pays and then claims a chargeback via our store, and we operate legally under copyright with enforcement of such via DMCA. Do to we are professionals and the leaders in the PTC/GPT industry, we keep all emails. I have gone over my mails and there is no Tim anywhere. I even searched outlook via the search tab in all of my folders and even though it would highlight the word tim in words like time, there is NO member with the name Tim.

Your complaint is not valid and is absolute slander. If you have more to say or would like to clear up the lies you are spreading, feel free to hit me up via mail at [email protected]